Albion v Loons

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say a point would be good enough to keep Forfar up. A win for us, something of a rarity at Cliftonhill, would keep things interesting. This season we've been a one man team, and I understand he's suspended for this match.

1 hour ago, an86 said:

Can’t decide what I want from this one. It won’t matter unless we get something on Saturday anyway. 

Can I suggest a pitch battle with umpteen injuries and sendings-off.? That's what I'm looking for from Forfar v Queens Park, albeit we could be doomed by then.

Biggest game this  season so far and only 5 replies.

Full on shitting it .

Last week at Stranrae was a free hit, this week, no, we  do the business, we're good.

Away to the toilet again.

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Biggest game this  season so far and only 5 replies.

We're all hiding in the crapper. I'm in trap 5, is that you in trap 3?  :ph34r:

Honestly don't know any more which team will turn up at Coatbridge. Jeckyl & Hyde performances this season.

12 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

Still be 3rd bottom losing at Cliftonhill but psychologically we need a positive result.

Indeed, the 2 quarter versions of our last three fixtures saw us get zero points. Saturday is must win imo.

Indeed, the 2 quarter versions of our last three fixtures saw us get zero points. Saturday is must win imo.
That was the injury period was it not?

We're also on a win every other game run at the moment. It would be rather pleasant if we kept that going to the end of the season.

23 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

We're also on a win every other game run at the moment. It would be rather pleasant if we kept that going to the end of the season.

The win every other game is most likely way of Forfar staying up compared to Rovers' 2 wins in 6 months strategy

Archived