Queen's Park v East Fife

With 3 wins from 3, including our only home win, plus two of our five shutouts this has to be the best chance of winning 3 points since last Saturday.  Hopefully see a few fans through from sunny Methil but with hee-haw to play for, tea at £2.60 a cup (yahoorsir!) and Gus laughing up his sleeve the Black & Gold Army might be more like a platoon this week.

3-1 to The Spiders. Bring it on!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our record against Queen's Park over the last three seasons is W-1, D-3, L-7, despite finishing above them in each of those seasons (I'll stick my neck out and predict you won't catch us this season). 

We're so badly on Gus's mantle piece, when we eventually get off, there'll be an East Fife shaped mark on the wall above it.

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Our record against Queen's Park over the last three seasons is W-1, D-3, L-7, despite finishing above them in each of those seasons (I'll stick my neck out and predict you won't catch us this season). 

We're so badly on Gus's mantle piece, when we eventually get off, there'll be an East Fife shaped mark on the wall above it.

What shape is East Fife exactly?

Having taken only 3 points from a possible 45 against Raith, Ayr, Forfar and Queens Park this season is hardly cause for optimism for Saturdays visit to Hampden this weekend. But records are there to be broken so why not this weekend. Players must now play for the offer of a contract for next season as our season is virtually over in terms of having something to play for. Can’t see it but I’d like to see Chris Duggan having a partner up front alongside him to see what we can do. We’ve been pretty predictable almost all season so let’s surprise Gus and his troops and bring the points back to Methilhill and finally get off the Hampden mantelpiece !

I'm wondering what is best for us at Coatbridge but if we can tame the Beasts from the East and rattle up 3 points, i'd take anything.

Keena was off the pace last week. Hopefully he's got that out of his system and the goals will flow tomorrow. Galt had a majestic first 30 minutes or so. If he can repeat that and we get an early goal, we'll win. No penalties please!

Archived