What an EOSFL could look like if we merged next season

AlanCamelonfan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, A.M said:

It wont affect junior clubs, you have made your decision, you are juniors no more.....as a junior fan I have no interest in the EOSFL 

Last time I checked Tayside bathgate whitburn etc were still junior clubs. Enjoy 1929 while we go into 2019

You are talking about the EOSFL , they have their own forum, and by the looks of it need a few posters, it seems people prefer to post on the juniors forum....you chose to leave ...so leave.

BTW I am still enjoying 2018 very much.

You are talking about the EOSFL , they have their own forum, and by the looks of it need a few posters, it seems people prefer to post on the juniors forum....you chose to leave ...so leave.
BTW I am still enjoying 2018 very much.
Apart from saturday there lol

Mon the papers

1 minute ago, passbackdave said:

Apart from saturday there lol

Mon the papers

I am obviously not as childish as you and dont need to celebrate other teams mishaps.....but if you had said to me early in the season that Talbot would still be competing on the last day of the league I would have bit your hand off so yes , even after Saturday I am still happy....and we are still in the West...how are the Bankies doing ?

I am obviously not as childish as you and dont need to celebrate other teams mishaps.....but if you had said to me early in the season that Talbot would still be competing on the last day of the league I would have bit your hand off so yes , even after Saturday I am still happy....and we are still in the West...how are the Bankies doing ?
Childish lol u not allowed banter anymore. Weve have a rubbish season away from home tbh but beat alot of good teams at home plus won a cup.

Mon the papers

21 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Childish lol u not allowed banter anymore. Weve have a rubbish season away from home tbh but beat alot of good teams at home plus won a cup.

Mon the papers

Delighted for you, I remember having a pint in the Atlantis when Clydebank had their own place....and just for your interest ...I was born a number of yards from Holm Park :)

Delighted for you, I remember having a pint in the Atlantis when Clydebank had their own place....and just for your interest ...I was born a number of yards from Holm Park [emoji4]
The atlantis is still there only downstairs open tho. Born no far from holm park thats good for u. Why u no a bankie then? Why talbot?

Mon the papers

1 minute ago, passbackdave said:

The atlantis is still there only downstairs open tho. Born no far from holm park thats good for u. Why u no a bankie then? Why talbot?

Mon the papers

I moved to Auchinleck at 4 years old , still have a few relations in Clydebank though so still visit, always check the Yoker scores , born in Bouverie Street ;)

Good point mate, seems a few just want to hing around, run things doon and red dot anything that’s not admiration of their departure 

Unless of course we are all still "Juniors" as the EOS meeting to approve applications is not until Thursday and therefore no one has left just yet....

Don't worry, you will get the "Juniors" all to yourselves soon enough which will suit both some in the west and the association as it appears that little was ever done over the years to find a solution to suit ALL member clubs not only those west of falkirk.

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Good point mate, seems a few just want to hing around, run things doon and red dot anything that’s not admiration of their departure 

Funny you should say that , Marshmallow gave me three red dots, one for saying I was happy with my team ...strange .

My apologies but I have trouble distinguishing your vitriol towards a grade or a ‘poor talbot Team’ that put yous oot the Scottish last year. 
???

Not sure I mentioned Talbot in my response pointing out that we, just like all the other east teams are still "junior" until such time as the applications to EOS are accepted and they resign from this grade of the game.

Please don't live in the past, last year's game was last year which I got over quite quickly actually - time and football move on.

On 02/04/2018 at 17:18, AlanCamelonfan said:

I was having a look at how pyramid could look for the East if we just merged with EOSFL for next season. Working on that Hawick would be relegated and Kelty promoted I thought it could look like this. COme the end of the season West of Scotland, South of Scotland Champions could play for west winners and promotion into Lowland League and EOSFL split North and South could do the same with 2 coming down from Lowland League and two going up. This is how a merged EOSFL could look

EOSFL Premiership North
1. Burnt Island Shipyard
2. Dundonald Bluebell
3. Lochee United
4. Broughty Athletic
5. Sauchie Juniors
6. Hill O'Beath Hawthorn
7. Jeanfield Swifts
8. Carnoustie Panmure
9. Kennoway Star Hearts
10. Forfar West End
11. Tayport
12. St Andrews United
13. Thornton Hibs
14. Dundee Downfield

EOSFL Premiership South
1. Hawick Royal Albert
2. Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale
3. Leith Athletic
4. Preston Athletic
5. Heriot Watt Uni
6. Peebles Rovers
7. Tynecastle FC
8. Bonnyrigg Rose
9. Penicuik Athletic
10. Broxburn Athletic
11. Linlithgow Rose
12. Camelon Juniors
13. Bo'ness United
14. Newtongrange Star

EOSFL South Division 1
1. Stirling Uni (EosFL)
2. Coldstream
3. Eyemouth United
4. Ormiston
5. Tweedmouth Rangers
6. Musselburgh Athletic
7. Haddington Athletic
8. Blackburn United
9. Fauldhouse United
10. Dunbar United
11. Tranent Juniors
12. Bathgate Thistle

EOSFL South Division 2
13. Whitburn Juniors
14. Dalkeith Thistle
15. Arniston Rangers
16. Pumpherston Juniors
17. Edinburgh United
18. West Calder United
19. Armadale Thistle
20. Craigroyston
21. Harthill Royal
22. Livingston United
23. Easthouses Lily
24. Stoneyburn Juniors

EOSFL North Division 1
1.Glenrothes
2. Kirriemuir Thistle
3. Dundee Violet
4. Oakley United
5. Crossgates Primrose
6. Rosyth
7.Lochgelly Albert
8. Dundee North End
9. Kinnoull
10. Scone Thistle

EOSFL North Division 2
1. Luncarty
2. Dundee East Craigie
3. Blairgowrie
4. Lochee Harp
5. Arbroath Vics
6. Brechin Vics
7. Lochore Welfare
8. Coupar Angus
9. Newburgh
10. Forfar Albion
11. Kirkcaldy YM

Are Dunipace moving as well ?

6 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

My apologies but I have trouble distinguishing your vitriol towards a grade or a ‘poor talbot Team’ that put yous oot the Scottish last year. 

Your losing the plot since Saturday take a time out fae pnb or you,ll end up like me hahah.

13 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Well if we get enough teams for three regional divisions at level 7 for 19/20 season the "North" division, could be Crossgates, Burntisland Shipyard, InverkeithingHS , Oakley, Jeanfield, St Andrews, Lochore , Lochgelly, Rosyth, Kennoway, Kirkcaldy, Thornton, Glenrothes, Newburgh. I think the remaining Fife Junior teams would be quite happy with that. 

(I haven't mentioned Dundonald and Hill of Beath as I am expecting them to qualify for level 6, going on the basis that Jeanfield and St Andrews have been Superleague teams recently, there is a possibility they could be good enough to get in tier 6 as well. ) Leaves space for the two?Perth teams South of the Tay. 

This is a junior forum, post this where it should be , the EOSFL forum.

4 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Swing and a miss chump, the teams mentioned include the remaining Fife Juniors. (exc Tayport who probably wouldn't be interested).

Chump ?, I'm the chump that talked to you at Musselburgh when you acted like a sheep remember.

You are talking about the EOSFL so post it where it should be and take yourself with it, you are no longer needed here

2 minutes ago, A.M said:

Chump ?, I'm the chump that talked to you at Musselburgh when you acted like a sheep remember.

You are talking about the EOSFL so post it where it should be and take yourself with it, you are no longer needed here

Talbot fans can't be arrogant at times but telling folks tae f**k off your no needed here is a new level. Exactly who put you in charge of pnb 

Archived