Utd v Dumbarton

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

definitely out will be Stuart Carswell

Admission is by paying at the cash turnstiles. Prices are as follows - £22 for adults and £13 for concessions (65+, Under-18s)

£22 to watch us without Carsy.

Home has never looked so appealing.

definitely out will be Stuart Carswell

Admission is by paying at the cash turnstiles. Prices are as follows - £22 for adults and £13 for concessions (65+, Under-18s)

Gallacher

Smith dowie Hill Mclaughlin

Stirling Hutton Barr Walsh

Froxylias

Stewart

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

How did you get on with the online streaming?

I've not fully looked into it yet to be honest. I'll have a good read on the website tonight, so hopefully it'll be clear about getting the game streamed if I sign up.

14 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I've not fully looked into it yet to be honest. I'll have a good read on the website tonight, so hopefully it'll be clear about getting the game streamed if I sign up.

The link I posted yesterday now leads you to an option to stream the match for £8.

That could be what keeps us in business.

24 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The link I posted yesterday now leads you to an option to stream the match for £8.

That could be what keeps us in business.

Belter. I'm delighted to announce I'll be United's secret tangerine knight.

Just now, Pull My Strings said:

Don't worry about it. We managed to concede on Saturday without Morton having a shot on target in the whole game.

Bet they occasionally made it into your penalty box though. We don't even bother with that.

3 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Have you tried Comedy Central?

4 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Having thought about this, we could be so wrong. It's set up for Grant "The White Kante" Gallagher to waltz in to Carsy's position after 2 years on the sidelines and absolutely boss the middle of the park. I believe Kyle Hutton has apparently said to Carswell at training, contemplating Gallagher's return to the side: "You will retire me, but Grant will retire us both".

BUHLEEV.

Archived