Utd v Dumbarton

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I particularly enjoy the contributions from the Dundee fan who moved to Australia yet wants to lecture us on attending games.

My excuse for not attending is down to logistics and finances whereas yours is the fact that you are throwing your toys out of the pram because your team is shite and you can't handle it. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jordo1872 said:

Tannadice is one of only four grounds in Scotland I’ve not been to. Despite being at Dens several times I’ve never quite made it to the posh side of the street.

So tomorrow I’ll at least rock that off the lost. Plus if Dumbarton score a goal, an actual real life goal, I’d like to tell my grandchildren I was there to see it.

I hope you enjoy yourself; no qualifications to that statement.

You will notice that the Arabs are different to the Dees in two ways.  Firstly they are more attractive and secondly they are human.

Don't try the pies; they're awful.

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

My excuse for not attending is down to logistics and finances whereas yours is the fact that you are throwing your toys out of the pram because your team is shite and you can't handle it. 

You are living in a country that stole the land from the natives and treat them like shit.  You should offer free board and lodgings to an aboriginal.  I would do it but logistics and finances prevent me.

With the exception of cup games and the Brechin games I could have a damn good go at predicting our performance, given they've been almost identical for the past 12 weeks or so.
00:00 Kick off
09:27 Opposition miss their third clear cut chance
23:49 Our first shot arrives. It's speculative and from 35 yards. The 'keeper saves it
38:19 We fall behind
63:22 We make a like-for-like change
66:33 We go 2-0 down
71:13 A player who should've started comes on for someone who shouldn't
83:39 Haven't crossed the halfway line for ten minutes.
88:49 An attacking player comes on, looks lively, but becomes the only player in a Sons shirt to cross halfway.
93:11 Full-time

All very true. But you just know that if you choose not to go we'll put in a performance

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You are living in a country that stole the land from the natives and treat them like shit.  You should offer free board and lodgings to an aboriginal.  I would do it but logistics and finances prevent me.

Great comparison. 

I was going to do just that last night but I chose to save my hard earned and sit in the comfort of my own home watching re-runs of the dabs games under Shabba. 

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Great comparison. 

I was going to do just that last night but I chose to save my hard earned and sit in the comfort of my own home watching re-runs of the dabs games under Shabba. 

No it's a shit comparison but you're becoming a tedious c**t and it was the best I could come up with.

20 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

All very true. But you just know that if you choose not to go we'll put in a performance

Absolutely. I've missed two games this year - and we've won both (Peterhead, TNS), so I like to think that I'm actually being selfless here.

Any Sons fans travelling, feel free to thank me when you witness our first victory at Tannadice in however many years. Likewise United fans, feel free to thank me for getting Lazslo the bullet. 

40 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
3 hours ago, Jordo1872 said:
I’m heading up to tannadice tomorrow night. Thoroughly looking forward to it.

I'd be looking forward to it also if I was getting a whole stand to myself.

He should go in the away end then.

Thank you. 

Archived