Hibs vs Accies

Thought we recovered well from the early Rocky mistake. Whittaker was ok in midfield, Dylan bossed it yet again. Kamberi took his goals well, although that infuriating 10 minute spell where he tried about 4 times to score a bicycle kick really pissed me off tbqh.

Glad to see certain accies fans taking this hounding particularly badly. It's making my crayon supper taste all the sweeter.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hibs fans really continuing their reputation as the absolute worst posters on this site.

10 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Killie fans cannot leave us alone these days. I know we are the best posters on this forum and yous want to be around us but leave us alone ffs.

There's a heavy Poster Police presence for this one tonight. Must have been expecting trouble.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hibs fans really continuing their reputation as the absolute worst posters on this site.

Ralph Wiggum Crayon Eaters etc.

Clyde say hi

Oh, and crowd wanking even as a fishing trip is the behaviour of the thickest OF mutant types. So BawWatchin doing it is no surprise really.

6 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Who was the last Hibs player to score a hat-trick before tonight? Griffiths  v Kilmarnock?

After a quick scan of Hibs results in recent seasons, I think the last top-flight hat-trick was Colin Nish in the 6-6 game.

Malonga (6-3 v Dumbarton) and Keatings (4-1 v St Mirren) scored hat-tricks during the Championship sojourn.

Reading any Hibs thread is a chore nowadays, every single one of them posts like that Paulo Sergio Hearts fan, in fact it's as if they've basically just copied the Hearts fans posting styles of about four years a go. Must be an Edinburgh thing.

12 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Reading any Hibs thread is a chore nowadays, every single one of them posts like that Paulo Sergio Hearts fan, in fact it's as if they've basically just copied the Hearts fans posting styles of about four years a go. Must be an Edinburgh thing.

An Edinburgh thing - That's what you caught off big Senga down the Danube Street brothel, aye?

Dry yer eyes darling and start praying we beat the Dingwall mob on Saturday or your right back in the shite.

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Last night's result will go down in Hibs folklore as one of their best in recent times. Even better than their dramatic late winner in the cup final. Congrats! What time does the open top bus parade start lads?

IMG_20171014_093425.jpg

33 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Last night's result will go down in Hibs folklore as one of their best in recent times. Even better than their dramatic late winner in the cup final. Congrats! What time does the open top bus parade start lads?

Image result for office push out door gif

Steady if unspectacular from us last night. I was confident we would have got the winner had Accies kept 11 men on the park but Imries daft second booking sealed it.

Scott Allan took a step back last night and let Paul Hanlon start doling out the reverse shrrooooo balls on the right foot, some pass for Kamberis third.

Marcianos form is slightly concerning going into the split, the chance to finish above the **** will never be greater, need him in good form. 

Archived