Hibs vs Accies

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the best from us but an easy win. Pleased that our home form has improved so much though. Having a bunch of attacking players on each other's wavelength looks like the reason for that, rather than the sublime to ridiculous headless chicken approach offered by Stokes and Murray pre-January. Big Kamberi is just class and even when he doesn't get a load of chances, Maclaren's movement is v. dece. Boyle and Stevenson don't need to be putting in amazing crosses (thankfully) just now, they're just whipping them and these two are usually queuing up for it.

Not much to say about Hamilton really. Offered absolutely nothing but there's a pretty good chance other team's shiteness will see you making up the numbers again next year.

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Great effort from the Hamilton faithful tonight. With such a dedicated and devoted fan base they'll surely avoid the relegation play offs. Surely.

Effort.jpg

Would rather have loyal fans than a vast quantity of unknowns. 

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Great effort from the Hamilton faithful tonight. With such a dedicated and devoted fan base they'll surely avoid the relegation play offs. Surely.

Fan numbers doesn't win you matches mate, Otherwise Hibs, ****, Hearts and Dundee United wouldn't have spent so much time in the diddy league while we continually secure premiership survival. 

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Taking photos of away fans is right OFTW behaviour.

It looks like a picture of an empty stand to me. I don't see much evidence of away fans; even the indistinct pixels that might be people don't seem to be wearing team colours.

4 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

Team has just won but goes on crowd w**k alert. Mmmm.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

2 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Fan numbers doesn't win you matches mate, Otherwise Hibs, ****, Hearts and Dundee United wouldn't have spent so much time in the diddy league while we continually secure premiership survival. 

Enjoy "clinging on" for your entire clubs existence m9s. Monty Smug

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

t250_kent5.jpg.51c629ac557a06f19a7fcbcb460fbfc6.jpg

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

I've never really understood the crowd wanking thing. Are you mocking the people who go and support a smaller team for actually turning up?

They never turned up though m8. Never even heard anything when Hamilton scored. I thought they were cardboard cut outs until I seen them moving in the 85th minute or so.

Effort.jpg

I did pop round the south post match to offer that pint for helping us win the cup (I only had £20 but looking at the numbers, it was probably enough on the pensioner special half and half a at The Bottom Shop).

Just now, Im_Rodger said:

Fucking Hibs fans would respect Rangers more than Accies just because they had more fans. 

Hate The Rangers bud. Almost as much as tin pot clubs that are supported by a very small number of these fans when The Rangers aren't playing.

4 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hibs fans really continuing their reputation as the absolute worst posters on this site.

Ralph Wiggum Crayon Eaters etc.

Hibernian fans on here don't use #TB4 patter.

That excuses them from being the worst posters.

Still awful though.

Archived