Arbroath v Raith

2 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

One thing i am surprised has not been mentioned on this thread was the poor Raith away support last Saturday, i was expecting at least 900-1,000 Raith fans, there was not even half that figure from Fife.

Most of us realised the league was lost,  our away form is abyssmal and we weren't optimist about getting a win. Or to put it another way,  the missing fans have been pissed off.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

One thing i am surprised has not been mentioned on this thread was the poor Raith away support last Saturday, i was expecting at least 900-1,000 Raith fans, there was not even half that figure from Fife.

:lol:

Good Raith support under the circumstances

I would've thought there was about 500 or so considering the crowd was 1,100. I was surprised there was as much as that to be honest. I doubt we would get near 1,000 even for a play off match.

Would’ve been about 350-400, our home gates are usually 700’ish. Plus hospitality which was sold out.

Still a good away support though I thought. Bout a quarter of your Home gate. Be good if it was like that every week, maybe next season [emoji102][emoji6]

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Would’ve been about 350-400, our home gates are usually 700’ish. Plus hospitality which was sold out.

Still a good away support though I thought. Bout a quarter of your Home gate. Be good if it was like that every week, maybe next season emoji102.pngemoji6.png

Every chance....

Archived