Lucky to get nil: Celtic v Dundee 4/4/18

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never in doubt. 
Surprised to see the best supporters in the world mostly opted to stay home and watch the Champions League. 

Surprised that the Dundee fans (all 50 of them) sat in silence until it looked like they might get a draw then had a wee burst of their Billy boys tune.

A happy chappie....but you didn't put it on...did you....  [emoji38]

I did as always.

Ask the other Dees how much I ended putting on us going down last season after 6 losses on the bounce (with me rolling the winnings on our opponents forward).

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Surprised that the Dundee fans (all 50 of them) sat in silence until it looked like they might get a draw then had a wee burst of their Billy boys tune.

We've never sung the Billy Boys m8, so unlucks on that front. 

Glad it bothers you nonetheless. 

We've never sung the Billy Boys m8, so unlucks on that front. 

Glad it bothers you nonetheless. 

We'll I'm in the very opposite corner so it could have been a number from Les miserable.

Fabian Caballero belting it no doubt. Get it fucking round you.

21 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I'm raging at being miles ahead in the league and on for the double treble.

Sack the manager I say..!!

Imagine not actually beating our shower of shite though, minter. 

Decent game bad decision making in the final third from Celtic,created enough to win the game,Kamara played well again putting O'Hara wide right was a good out ball for Dundee won every header against McGregor ,Deacon fell out the game after broony kick him,Dundee are just like the jags good footballing team with no cutting edge,Celtic becoming very predictable this season.

Great point for us and as mentioned before an unexpected one! Well done to anyone that travelled down there and great to see that Fabian Caballero was there to support the team as well! Hopefully another surprise point or 3 at the other bigot hole on Saturday. 

Thank you 

I remember Eddie Anand bagging a 90th minute pen against Celtic for our first point of the 97/98 season after at least three straight defeats.
This feels similar, a staying up point.

Remember that well. Rico Ennoni fouling somebody in the box. Absolute scenes at the Derry/TC Keay fence when the penalty went in [emoji4]

This was the game that Jim McInally was off and on again about 3 times.

Archived