Help with a picture

williebhoy

4 hours ago, williebhoy said:

who is the talbot player

3547.jpg

Thats some crowd that....what hand signal is he giving I wonder.....2 two dodgy looking guys a few feet behind ,grey/white hair glasses look like social security snoopers.....the 3 wee lassies in the bottom right look like they have went oot with their big sisters clothes on....

49 minutes ago, Town Crier said:

Thats some crowd that....what hand signal is he giving I wonder.....2 two dodgy looking guys a few feet behind ,grey/white hair glasses look like social security snoopers.....the 3 wee lassies in the bottom right look like they have went oot with their big sisters clothes on....

The 2 guys you refer too,if you take a closer look..... are actually the chuckle brothers,they picked up many comic ideas watching the scumnock play.

That’s a great photo. I can see Hugh Drennan, legendary Junior reporter to the right of the picture. I thought the guy with glasses on was TJ. No?

If you look though, most people are laughing so it couldn’t have been too bad. At least Billy gave some back when all the abuse came spewing over. 

Archived