Brechin V champions in waiting

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, budmiester1 said:

Sold out already? Utterly brilliant emoji106.png going to be a great Buddie support heading there on Saturday emoji3.png

Sold out away end you say?

ST3.PNG.5378a6c513dd64bcc990f6dc95ce106f.PNG

*probably only 5 fans in the home end anyway, but why risk it.

**will accept old recipe Irn Bru and/or Moray Cup as currency (£20 deduction per litre).

28 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Sold out away end you say?

ST3.PNG.5378a6c513dd64bcc990f6dc95ce106f.PNG

*probably only 5 fans in the home end anyway, but why risk it.

**Will accept old recipe Irn Bru and/or Moray Cup as currency. 

No, I was referring the buses laid on by St Mirren, only part of the quote was captured and missed the bit I was quoting .

There isn't i was there in December, we swapped ends in the 2nd half.... Poor Brechin fans will be swamped on Saturday.

Probably will have to on advise of police .How many you reckon you ll be bringing

20 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Probably will have to on advise of police .How many you reckon you ll be bringing

I'd imagine well over 1,500 anyway. Ticket office is opening late to accommodate for demand.

Coupled with the fact that it's pay at the gate, it's going to be mobbed.

It ll be segregated then ground holds 4100 so you could get 4000 [emoji23]

We could leave the segregation gates open and use the old souvenir shop as a home stand, fed by the Cemetery End turnstiles.

The away end is not and will not be sold out ! The "sold out" post referred to the two extra buses the club put on - they sold out in an hour.  We will bring 1500-2000 I would imagine. Talk of taking 3-4k up there is total pie in the sky stuff !!!

The away end is not and will not be sold out ! The "sold out" post referred to the two extra buses the club put on - they sold out in an hour.  We will bring 1500-2000 I would imagine. Talk of taking 3-4k up there is total pie in the sky stuff !!!

Fair enough.

As somebody who appreciates the concept of supply and demand, the 'price' for the season ticket is now reduced to a 6x pack of original recipe Irn Bru or 2L bottle of Moray Cup.

Good deal. Must send self addressed stamped envelope by this afternoon to make the two-way post in time. That or collection in Aberdeen. Failure to do so means I'll feel obliged to come down for this. Please, have a heart.

Still a great travelling support

11 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Still a great travelling support

Will most certainly be above 2000 if we have sold about 1500 as of this morning. 

Ticket office staying open late or presumably until the tickets are gone. Would imagine several hundred already have the mindset to just pay at the gate too. 

5 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

If the Midden win the title on Saturday will that be three seasons out of four a side has beaten Brechin to wrap up a league?

No.

2015:  Morton v Peterhead

2016: Dunfermline v Brechin

2017: Livingston v Alloa

2018: Brechin v St Mirren (?)

No.
2015:  Morton v Peterhead
2016: Dunfermline v Brechin
2017: Livingston v Alloa
2018: Brechin v St Mirren (?)

We ve relegated 3 or 4 teams the last 3 or 4 season s .But not in November like us [emoji23]

21 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I can't see us winning the league this Saturday. I think Livi will beat Morton.

That's the spirit.

Livingston 1-0 Morton   FT

(Miller 90+7)

Eta:  I'm seeing that there are early suggestions of a possible postponement in the Livi v Morton thread.  Now that certainly would be a buzzkill, but don't go handing back those sold tickets now. 

23 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

That's the spirit.

Livingston 1-0 Morton   FT

(Miller 90+7)

Eta:  I'm seeing that there are early suggestions of a possible postponement in the Livi v Morton thread.  Now that certainly would be a buzzkill, but don't go handing back those sold tickets now. 

It's fine: every match is party time now.

Archived