Brechin V champions in waiting

Because if Morton get pumped we don’t win the league today.... you literally just said that yourself.

Why do we want to delay it any more? With 2000+ Buds heading north, it will make for a cracking day out.

COYS [emoji835]️[emoji836]️
I'm happy for it to be won today and want morton to win. I was replying to a buddie who joked he'd happily see us pumped as he can't make today's game.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do we actually have any subs for today ? Apart from 2 keepers ? Big Dodsy might have to get the boots on today.

We could always do an inverse 'Robbie Winters' and stick a keeper up front if we haven't scored after 80 mins or so. That said... that would probably backfire horrendously when he catches a corner out of sheer habit, so no, that would be a terrible idea actually.

We could always do an inverse 'Robbie Winters' and stick a keeper up front if we haven't scored after 80 mins or so. That said... that would probably backfire horrendously when he catches a corner out of sheer habit, so no, that would be a terrible idea actually.

Haha yeah maybe not the best idea could always stick fusco up front [emoji12] and put a keeper in defence

Haha yeah maybe not the best idea could always stick fusco up front [emoji12] and put a keeper in defence

I know no recognised centre half . Fusco , Sparky n Euan Smith he ll need Lynas back for pace . Isaac n Mackin up front and go gung ho 7 5 City [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

On 4/5/2018 at 16:31, pozbaird said:

Well, in my opinion Ayr 2000 wasn’t as good as Dens Park 1977 when a rampant Fergie’s Furies pumped Dundee 4-zip to win the league. My opinion matters not a jot... they’re all brilliant. Any time, anywhere, any season.

I remember that night well Paul....soaked to the skin but what a night for a wee boy.

I know no recognised centre half . Fusco , Sparky n Euan Smith he ll need Lynas back for pace . Isaac n Mackin up front and go gung ho 7 5 City [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Well you know that won't happen he will prob play orsi and mackin with orsi sitting in behind

HT 0-1

Fairly regulation half.

Stunning goal by Kyle Magennis to open the scoring, half volley in off the post.

After that we haven’t done much but certainly been well on top. Brechin did clip the top of the bar with a long range effort in one of their few forays forward.

Need that second goal so we can relax and then all eyes on Livingston.

FT 0-1

Second half a non event.

Can’t rely on those Greenock b*****ds to do anything. Oh well.

Rather win the league at Tannadice anyway.

Archived