Brechin V champions in waiting

The biggest issue here was the announcement that there would be PATG just about the same time as our tickets went on sale. Our support is geographically well spread so the news that there would be pay on the day facilities meant plenty I know decided not to go to Paisley to buy in advance. The limited nature of PATG only became apparent after we announced our ticket allocation had been sold. This was then compounded by the mis-information (admittedly from SMFC) about a very limited PATG availability. As it stands 500 may or may not be enough but as you say I doubt anyone will be locked out given the space in the home end.

More chance of the Undateables chatting you up [emoji16]...
Even if we leave the segregation gates open and placed a cordon halfway along bottom enclosure.
It's our club who are benefitting from the revenue . I'll happily stand and chat to Buddies fans .
Especially Bill Leckie and Chick Young .
Once your travelling support reaches 3500 then it's time to panic . There's plenty room you could fit 6000 no problem

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Should have moved this to Pittodrie IMO. Known they'd be at Hampden for weeks now.

It must be  the prospect of seeing a true world class footballer like Isaac Layne thats making everyone crawl out the woodwork.

Just now, CITY1974 said:

He s actually been not too bad gets a lot of stick but he's got a thankless task up front for us on his own . Chasing long punts with no support.

Andy Jackson must be a miss having him inured aswell.

There's no chance they'll lock anyone out. I'd imagine at a ground like Glebe, the segregation is movable. 

If it comes to the bit, the segregation area will be able to be pushed back a bit to allow for any excess travelling fans, no? 

For the record, I reckon 500 should be ample as PATG. 750 tops, which is easy enough to accommodate you'd imagine. 

The real burning question is, is there someone at the club working overtime tonight to make sure there's enough soup to go round?!? 

There's no chance they'll lock anyone out. I'd imagine at a ground like Glebe, the segregation is movable. 
If it comes to the bit, the segregation area will be able to be pushed back a bit to allow for any excess travelling fans, no? 
For the record, I reckon 500 should be ample as PATG. 750 tops, which is easy enough to accommodate you'd imagine. 
The real burning question is, is there someone at the club working overtime tonight to make sure there's enough soup to go round?!? 

Stables bar do catering that's bar before ESSO petrol station . Go in there and have 2 bowls [emoji23] .
No one's spoke about the game itself on here yet and we re 13 pages in !!
3 0 St Mirren with 2 late goals

Stables bar do catering that's bar before ESSO petrol station . Go in there and have 2 bowls [emoji23] .
No one's spoke about the game itself on here yet and we re 13 pages in !!
3 0 St Mirren with 2 late goals
I'll take that.

I think the award for the most pished fans :guinnessat the Glebe this year so far goes with the Buddies I had some "interesting conversations" with a few of them, good guys and not a sign of any trouble. Much as I think the league is their's hopefully we can delay this today but I fear we may get a humping, unluckily:whistle for me I have to work today. Mon the City

We can win today and still not win the league if Livi win. Why not just hope that Morton get pumped rather than us?

Because if Morton get pumped we don’t win the league today.... you literally just said that yourself.

Why do we want to delay it any more? With 2000+ Buds heading north, it will make for a cracking day out.

COYS [emoji835]️[emoji836]️

Archived