Brechin V champions in waiting

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

IF the title is clinched on Saturday, put your mortgage on United pumping us 4-zip on Tuesday. :)

That would be nice. Pub crawl tour of Angus between Saturday and Tuesday? No point in going home.

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

IF the title is clinched on Saturday, put your mortgage on United pumping us 4-zip on Tuesday. :)

Aye, I remember the Inverness game in 2000. Wonder if the players will even make it home in between the games...

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

Tickets purchased for behind the goal apparently no allocated seats   this should be interesting. Apparently holds 1200 first come first served :lol:. Can you decant down to the hedge terrace ?

If I remember correctly there's no real segregation other than the main stand. 

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Don't see any let up under Jack plus can you honestly see Dundee Utd scoring 4 goals agains any team?

Tickets purchased for behind the goal apparently no allocated seats   this should be interesting. Apparently holds 1200 first come first served [emoji38]. Can you decant down to the hedge terrace ?

There will be plenty room we are very welcoming and excellent at letting teams win league s at our ground ..
You will win obviously but it won't be the massacre everyone predicts. Our performance s against you guys this season had actually filled us with some hope .
You could probably get in Brechin end without any hassle as longs you never drew too much attention to yourselves as our stewards have been heavy handed this year ( love a rumble ) the male ones are quieter usually at opposite end from any flash points [emoji3].

1 hour ago, budmiester1 said:

According to Club official site,  the club are running buses to Brechin for £10 per head including access to Westmarch suite.

Sold out already!

29 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

There will be plenty room we are very welcoming and excellent at letting teams win league s at our ground ..
You will win obviously but it won't be the massacre everyone predicts. Our performance s against you guys this season had actually filled us with some hope .
You could probably get in Brechin end without any hassle as longs you never drew too much attention to yourselves as our stewards have been heavy handed this year ( love a rumble ) the male ones are quieter usually at opposite end from any flash points emoji3.png.

I said a few weeks ago that the games I was almost more worried about the games against yourselves and Dumbarton (good call that one) than the others in the run-in. We've really struggled against you/you've played well against us in the two home games and I'm assuming it was a similar story in the game at Brechin in December.

A lot of folk seem to think we'll thump you to win the league in style but I think patience will be key.

I said a few weeks ago that the games I was almost more worried about the games against yourselves and Dumbarton (good call that one) than the others in the run-in. We've really struggled against you/you've played well against us in the two home games and I'm assuming it was a similar story in the game at Brechin in December.
A lot of folk seem to think we'll thump you to win the league in style but I think patience will be key.

Sold out already? Utterly brilliant [emoji106] going to be a great Buddie support heading there on Saturday [emoji3]

We were worth a draw at home game a soft penalty gave you the points. But we ve lost our way since then . After Xmas we ve been absolutely shite but for some reason escape real hammering s.
We ve actually a good set of players it's tactics that are our downfall majority of games

1 hour ago, CITY1974 said:

You could probably get in Brechin end without any hassle as longs you never drew too much attention to yourselves as our stewards have been heavy handed this year ( love a rumble ) the male ones are quieter usually at opposite end from any flash points emoji3.png.

While I don’t think it will be a massacre of sorts,  I believe the players will be totally focused on winning the game considering it could be the day we get the title.

We have pretty much struggled against city this season but we are relentlessly consistent, even when we don’t reach the levels of performance where we’ve proved to be the best side at this level.

I take nothing for granted but have every faith in this team to deliver when it matters.

6 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Tickets purchased for behind the goal apparently no allocated seats   this should be interesting. Apparently holds 1200 first come first served :lol:. Can you decant down to the hedge terrace ?

5 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

If I remember correctly there's no real segregation other than the main stand. 

There isn't i was there in December, we swapped ends in the 2nd half.... Poor Brechin fans will be swamped on Saturday.

Archived