Pars v Livi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Livi said:

St Mirren fan trolling Livi threads. 

You’ve won the league 

Every Livvy result now makes it clearer at what game we could or could not clinch it. With away games on Saturday at Brechin and Tuesday at Tannadice, many of us have bought tickets for these games in case they could be the game.....which they could be, if Livvy get pumped. If Livvy win, looks more likely to be a couple of games later - hence a higher than usual interest from Saints fans in the fortunes of a shitehawk West Lothian diddy club. It’s merely about forward planning. :thumsup2

39 minutes ago, Livi said:

St Mirren fan trolling Livi threads. 

You’ve won the league 

As has been intimated previously, we're not actually interested in your club, more on ascertaining when and where we'll clinch the title, which is really the only remaining point of interest regarding this season now for us... :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Every Livvy result now makes it clearer at what game we could or could not clinch it. With away games on Saturday at Brechin and Tuesday at Tannadice, many of us have bought tickets for these games in case they could be the game.....which they could be, if Livvy get pumped. If Livvy win, looks more likely to be a couple of games later - hence a higher than usual interest from Saints fans in the fortunes of a shitehawk West Lothian diddy club. It’s merely about forward planning. :thumsup2

We have a maximum of 18 points available to play for and you are 17 points ahead of us with a massively better goal difference. What the f#ck are you on about?

You would have to lose on Saturday against Brechin; a feat that no other team has achieved in 30 games which includes Falkirk and Dumbarton.

Have you so little faith in your own team's ability?

12 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

We welcome the Paisley Pound next Tuesday.

Hope you are still around by next Tuesday and not in Administration. Our money will come in handy for you though if you can last out. :)

1 minute ago, Durnford said:

We have a maximum of 18 points available to play for and you are 17 points ahead of us with a massively better goal difference. What the f#ck are you on about?

You would have to lose on Saturday against Brechin; a feat that no other team has achieved in 30 games which includes Falkirk and Dumbarton.

Numbers aren't your strong point, are they? 

2 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Maybe ask yourself the same question. What does 67-55 =   ?

1 minute ago, Durnford said:

Can you actually read? I said that Livvy’s results absolutely affect where and when St Mirren can actually clinch the title. Here’s an example, I’ll take this nice and slow so you can get your head around it...

If Livingston win at Dunfermline tonight, St Mirren cannot win the title on Saturday at Brechin. Therefore, some Saints fans might choose to save their cash and travel instead to Tannadice on Tuesday, rather than undertake two long trips Saturday and Tuesday.

Got it yet, shitforbrains?

1 minute ago, NorthBank said:

Maybe ask yourself the same question. What does 67-55 =   ?

For some reason I was reading our points tally as 50 which is my mistake - but never the less St. Mirren fans have been crapping themselves since before 17th Feb which I could perhaps understand when you lost at our ground but you were easily the most Premiership ready side we've faced all season ignoring for a moment a couple of comedy gold defensive moments on 17/2.

Just now, Durnford said:

For some reason I was reading our points tally as 50 which is my mistake - but never the less St. Mirren fans have been crapping themselves since before 17th Feb which I could perhaps understand when you lost at our ground but you were easily the most Premiership ready side we've faced all season ignoring for a moment a couple of comedy gold defensive moments on 17/2.

Not crapping ourselves. We just want a date and venue for the party. Feel free to come along. All welcome. :)

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Can you actually read? I said that Livvy’s results absolutely affect where and when St Mirren can actually clinch the title. Here’s an example, I’ll take this nice and slow so you can get your head around it...

If Livingston win at Dunfermline tonight, St Mirren cannot win the title on Saturday at Brechin. Therefore, some Saints fans might choose to save their cash and travel instead to Tannadice on Tuesday, rather than undertake two long trips Saturday and Tuesday.

Got it yet, shitforbrains?

Well least-ways sonny I manage to make it on to the right thread; oh and throwing a few punctuation marks in there doesn't mean that your intelligent or indeed literature.

Archived