Amateur Applications

superbigal

What infrastructures are needed to go to juniour, besides the obv stuff already at amateur level
A stadium for 1 Surely? And I don't think it's just a case of saying this public park is our stadium. Don't think there's an amateur team in the land with those luxuries.

A stadium for 1 Surely? And I don't think it's just a case of saying this public park is our stadium. Don't think there's an amateur team in the land with those luxuries.

St.anthonys don't have a stadium, and I'm sure there's a few ammys that own they're own park

You don't need a stadium. I believe you need a enclosed pitch to stop anyone from just turning up
I'm sure you need to provide toilet facilities etc if your going to be charging entry to an enclosed park. Surely not as simple as just owning the park and having it enclosed.

I think Third Lanark as a club were always looking to make that step up again due to their history.  I think Glasgow and Strathclyde Uni were also potentially looking at making the step up. There must be a few amateur clubs who could meet the criteria of the East or South leagues but whether they want to or not is another question.

I think Third Lanark as a club were always looking to make that step up again due to their history.  I think Glasgow and Strathclyde Uni were also potentially looking at making the step up. There must be a few amateur clubs who could meet the criteria of the East or South leagues but whether they want to or not is another question.

Third Lanark definitely looking to progress but we’re nowhere near ready.

Working with council on a ground at the minute and moving into the Central (CSAFL) will improve us on the park.

The aspiration is there but realistically we’re not ready yet

Archived