Mental site that guesses your name

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Actually, I'm calling bulls**t.

I took the quiz again and answered all the questions the polar opposite of what I did before or would have otherwise, blatant lies saying I'm single, don't leave near a city, have been to Rome when I haven't  etc etc  and it got me after three guesses.

You may have answered the five questions differently but you probably did your five clicks at the start in the same way as the first time.

Simple analysis of where you clicked, basic algorithm to convert that into height, weight, hair colour and so on.

Narrows it down considerably.

Yeah - I can see how it can be done.

.. and if you believe that - your name is I M Gullible.

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I was a bit taken aback by the "are you currently in love?" question tbh

If you had said No to that it would have guessed that you were the singer from 10cc.

Oh dear.  I better stop now!

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

It didn't get my name right but it did ask if I live near Dundee. I'm not on Facebook so it must pick up other stuff too.

Even Google haven't heard of Inverness so I got asked if I'd visited Berlin. He does it by IP address and Facebook. The questions are random outside that.

It didnt even hazard a guess at my name. It just came up blank. Presumably because im not on facebook and the questions are just bollocks to take in rockets before it hacks yer facebook data, sells it to the Russians then blows your feeble little mind by popping your own username in front of you, prompting you to tell everyone you know and get their data hacked too..

Well done DA Baracus. Another 4 years of Trump because of you.

14 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

So when will @DA Baracus own up to be taken in by something so trite and obvious? Will he claim he was fishing to see how many idiots thought it was real?

Now.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It didnt even hazard a guess at my name. It just came up blank. Presumably because im not on facebook and the questions are just bollocks to take in rockets before it hacks yer facebook data, sells it to the Russians then blows your feeble little mind by popping your own username in front of you, prompting you to tell everyone you know and get their data hacked too..

Well done DA Baracus. Another 4 years of Trump because of you.

Sorry.

2 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Three guesses - all hopelessly wrong but on the third one I clicked Yes anyway.

Now he's convinced my name is Ismelda van der Groot.

More fool him.

You are Groot?

I answered all the questions honestly but despite being logged into FB, the guesses weren't even close.

Although I was expecting better. One of the questions was "Which name do you prefer?" and it gave me 4 choices, one of which was my first name. However, given that the question wasn't "Which name do you prefer to be called?", but "Which name do you prefer?", I chose the one I liked the best, which happened to be a female one. From there, it assumed I was a woman. Many of the questions made me think it really was honing in on my Facebook page given that they referenced dogs, cycling, hiking and beer, which tend to be the focus of many of my posts.

Still, my identity is a carefully guarded secret.

Signed
E.B. Debenham (Mrs)

Archived