Queen’s v Airdrie

4 minutes ago, Spanish Armada said:

This is the great Jordan McGregor that played Center half in the biggest defeats this season(7-1 Vs Arbroath and 6-1 Vs East fife)Yer boys shite and so is the rest of the center half’s he had been partnered with up to the arrival of Higgins and Kilday

Get a grip - you are sounding like a complete  roaster - and I hate saying that against a fellow Airdrie fan .Jordan McGregor had a good game today - he  defended well and came close to scoring a goal in the second half with a half chance.   Are you telling me that the defence today was worse than against Raith or Alloa? 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get a grip - you are sounding like a complete  roaster - and I hate saying that against a fellow Airdrie fan .Jordan McGregor had a good game today - he  defended well and came close to scoring a goal in the second half with a half chance.   Are you telling me that the defence today was worse than against Raith or Alloa? 

I will agree that Jordan had a good game today(fair enough) but taking the full season into account he’s been pish

3 hours ago, Smokiejohn said:

On paper this had 0-0 written all over it (worst home form vs worst away)... so I went along hoping to be proved wrong .

Why didn’t Cummins take penalty ( top scorer ) ?
Why is Luke Donnelly there ? Apart from a few neat touches and one rare burst of pace ,which surprised me , I think he offers too little when we need heart and fight in these last few games.

On a plus I thought Michael Ruth did well on his debut and Cummins won everything that came his way.
Glad Galt back too ... put in a shift .

I was impressed with Airdrie’s Jordan McGregor , very composed for a young defender . No 3 & 11 caused some problems and worked a few crosses in during first half.

It wasn’t pretty but still in it with 4 games left .

Genuinely thought Donnelly was our best player for the first 60 minutes. Put in a great shift and showed some decent pace aswell 

Chrissy caught you’re ‘No 3’ right on the chin,the tackle wasn’t that bad just you’re players acted the way GM has always set his team up to get players sent off

The tackle was a disgrace. Flew right in.

In my defence my bizarre report was a shit attempt at humour. I could clearly see  the pitch, the punch and the handbags melee that followed. 
I think the referee took the view that a quick red and getting on with it would be the best option. I reckon he got it right.

Daft stuff from both teams to get involved. But it's the modern way; square go in the car park afterwards if you want to be a tough guy.

Genuinely thought Donnelly was our best player for the first 60 minutes. Put in a great shift and showed some decent pace aswell 

He obviously has pace and skill .... I just get frustrated at what I interpret via his languid body language as a lack of work rate defensively .

Guest LonglivetheKING
9 hours ago, #GSC said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngclown

McGregor isn't a clown, neither is brownlie.

Both players are very young and still learning.

You need your head looked at coming out with shit like that.

McGregor isn't a clown, neither is brownlie.
Both players are very young and still learning.
You need your head looked at coming out with shit like that.

Spanish Armada is the clown, not the boys.

Guest LonglivetheKING
9 minutes ago, #GSC said:

Spanish Armada is the clown, not the boys.

Don't start changing now you've been called out.

You're always posting about McGregor.  Give it a break.

9 minutes ago, an86 said:

Unusual for Gus not to do the post-match. Even more unusual for the penalty miss not to be mentioned by either the interviewer, Stuart Balmer, or Sean Burns.

Maybe he was having a wee chat with Millen.

Liked Burns closing comments. Keep them going Sean. Still all to play for.

re. penalty. Someone asked why Cummins didn't take it. Probably because he missed his last one. Keena of course missed at Stranraer so it was back to Millen who has a decent success rate. As BYOS says he dinked a beauty at Methil last season to win us a vital 3 points. He also did a similar at Berwick in the league cup and also in the Scottish Cup shoot out v Ayr, so we I can't say I was surprised he tried it again yesterday. Problem is you look a right tit when you make an arse of it. I'd give the next one to Burns. Did it when it mattered in a play off final when nobody else fancied it. 

Let's also not forget that Keena missed an absolute sitter just before that when clean through. Really poor finish by the high standards he has previously set. 

Well done to Michael White yesterday who made a couple of good stops in the first half 

We blew a great chance yesterday with the other two losing. Have to win next week when they both play each other, don't fancy us at all at Kirkcaldy the week after

Archived