Scottish Cup Semi Draw

Shanner

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any odds kicking around for the outright winner yet?

A shame Nocko and William hills just packed in without any explanation.
Sure Owen is compiling Azerbaijani lesbian sheep dog trials odds now as we speak.

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

A shame Nocko and William hills just packed in without any explanation.
Sure Owen is compiling Azerbaijani lesbian sheep dog trials odds now as we speak.

Last time I checked,he had Suzi at 4/6 :)

Image result for pics of dogs dressed in pink

19 hours ago, A.M said:

auchinleck 4/6

hurlford 3/1

lochee7/2

wishaw 16/1

Not that I'll be doing it, but that's good value for Hurlford as they have the seemingly "easiest" semi opponent.

3/1 to win a one off game in the final and they can even do it on penalties. 

2 hours ago, Shanner said:

Not that I'll be doing it, but that's good value for Hurlford as they have the seemingly "easiest" semi opponent.

True, if you think they can win it now is the time to bet them

4 hours ago, Shanner said:

I might be missing something here but,so far,elton has still to respond with the latest outright odds and the ones quoted above were posted by a Hurlford fan,ex-german exile. :huh:

5 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

I might be missing something here but,so far,elton has still to respond with the latest outright odds and the ones quoted above were posted by a Hurlford fan,ex-german exile. :huh:

It was AM who posted the ones I quoted mate. Not sure where he found them though. 

5 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

I copied the odds from a screenshot of the mcbookie website, but i cant seem to share it on to P&b.

3 hours ago, A.M said:

That is the prices with McBookie mate

Fair enough guys.I had thought ex-g might be at the wind-up when Wishaw were quoted at 16/1. However,it now looks like the guy at McBookie is determined to give the Wishy troops the opportunity to pocket some decent holiday money.   :)

1 hour ago, tommyboy said:

Fair enough guys.I had thought ex-g might be at the wind-up when Wishaw were quoted at 16/1. However,it now looks like the guy at McBookie is determined to give the Wishy troops the opportunity to pocket some decent holiday money.   :)

2 rounds ago you could get 150/1 on the Wishaw boys to win the Cup ;)

3 minutes ago, Didye Aye said:

2 rounds ago you could get 150/1 on the Wishaw boys to win the Cup ;)

Yes,  I thought about sticking a couple of pound each way before the Yoker game when they were 100/1.  However, given my previous football betting record (I think the only win in my entire life was a correct score of 0-0 in a ladies international match where neither side could hit a cow's arse with a banjo) I was afraid it would jinx Wishy so  have steered clear.

I think 16/1 is reasonably accurate, history tells you that wee clubs can pull off the odd shock result but to produce 3 in a row against the top junior sides would be phenomenal. I won't be investing but I'll gladly settle for my wildest footballing dream coming true if it does happen (hint to Wishy, please make it so and become legends in the process!)

Archived