Falkirk V Brechin

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HAHAHAHAHAHA..............one decent season from your mob in an age, who do not even own there own pitch and suddenly you waken up. Jog on sonny.

Except we do own it.... imagine not sacking Darren Dods by now, minter.

Falkirk struggled to find a way through against a brick wall today in the second half, probably would have been more goals for falkirk if it had stayed at 11v11. Did any Brechin players cross the halfway line in the second half?

Guest Back Post Misses

April fools day is meant to be tomorrow. You had 11 in red turned up a day early. Thanks f**k this rubbish won’t stink out this league next season

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

April fools day is meant to be tomorrow you 11 in red turned up a day early. Thanks f**k this rubbish won’t stick this league next season

Hahahahahaha :lol::lol:

Zing!! Fair play BPM that’s a belter!!!!! :lol: 

One of the Strangest games I’ve ever watched... never seen a team sit in so much when they have nothing to play for! Really hoped to score 6 or 7 for the goal difference. But it’s another 3 points and 4th place draws nearer!

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Have my doubts over the second red but doubt it would have made a huge difference to the results at the end of the 90 minutes, hardly broke a sweat in that second half.

This is Paul Hartley's world and we're all living in it.

I was not sure about the 2nd red at first but after getting shown a picture of the tackle it looked like a nasty tackle. 

Archived