Cowdenbeath v Clyde.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without Gilfillan our defence is gash. However, we did have opportunities and we didn't take any. Yet Clyde managed to score three of theirs.

If you cannot be more clinical in front of goal, there is little point.

Well done to Clyde and Danny Lennon.

We desperately need Gilfillan back.

Without Gilfillan our defence is gash. However, we did have opportunities and we didn't take any. Yet Clyde managed to score three of theirs.
If you cannot be more clinical in front of goal, there is little point.
Well done to Clyde and Danny Lennon.
We desperately need Gilfillan back.

Agreed. We missed a few chances and Clyde didn't. Defensively we never really looked comfortable. We certainly didn't play badly despite the scoreline. Bad night but we need to keep going.

1 minute ago, onecowden said:

Agreed. We missed a few chances and Clyde didn't. Defensively we never really looked comfortable. We certainly didn't play badly despite the scoreline. Bad night but we need to keep going.

Yeah. 6 games to go for us, but we probably have to win at least 5. We cannot go with that defence again.

3 minutes ago, Just Gimme some Candy said:

Nobody will want to play clyde in the play offs . Going up me thinks

Ach, it’ll be tight. I’m trying not to get my hopes up too far and just enjoy us winning, hoping it lasts. It’s a great team we’ve got at the minute though so, if we make it, we’ll have a right good chance.

A tough game to watch at times but a cracking win and a gritty performance by us. Fantastic travelling support too.

Still think it'll be tough but with this side, the play-offs are looking very real now.

So many improved performers in the side but I love watching McStay and Grant play. Two very different but exciting prospects.

Archived