Dunfermline v Queens

23 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

. If anything I thought over 90 minutes we shaded it 

I thought a draw would probably have been fair enough but neither team really deserved much from it. 

Some blue tinted specks you've got on there. 

You're wrong BTW. 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

If Nicky Clark had been up front for us today instead of you I think we'd have won. He was the difference.

If you had better players you might have won the game? That’s some groundbreaking stuff. 

Their first and third.

Cheers. That takes us up to 24 goals conceded from crosses and 19 points we'd have had had we dealt with them.

Such a massive problem for us yet we've not looked like improving in that area even slightly.

For a game that was so important for both teams our first half display was woeful.We created nothing ourselves and were cut open a good few times and could easily have been 4 down at HT. Mercer and the 2 centre backs looked as if they had never seen each other before. More worryingly there was no energy, drive or real burning desire to win.

Unsurprisingly we were better in second half and had a couple of great chances but in all honesty we got we deserved.

We are certainly not progressing under GN and performances like today In important matches are sadly what we have come to expect.

Aye, last season against Dumbarton. 

It's mental the stick he was getting through the season, Clark has been very, very good for us and has scored plenty of goals, third highest scorer behind Dobbie and Morgan in the league this season, who most fans agree are playing at a level beneath them is very good going. 

I'd imagine Hawk will be missing from this thread for a bit. 

Spfl site has him level with Morgan

Hawk still proper raging

He's not the only one. My Mrs quite often backs Dobbie for the hat-trick. Before a ball was kicked today - Her: "I see Dobbie isn't playing today. I was so close to putting Clark on for the hat-trick at 25/1 but decided not to because I want Queens to win". [emoji38]

33 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

He's not the only one. My Mrs quite often backs Dobbie for the hat-trick. Before a ball was kicked today - Her: "I see Dobbie isn't playing today. I was so close to putting Clark on for the hat-trick at 25/1 but decided not to because I want Queens to win". emoji38.png

I was trying to bet on us to win 3-0 but my shite wi-fi saved a few pennies. After all the negativity we seemed about due for a performance. 

Best of luck midweek - hope you pump Falkirk.

8 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

I`m presuming you saw us today. We can`t defend and our only goal threat is out injured.

Other than that we`re in fine shape. :lol:

Okay - just go out and boot them off the park for us.

8 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Mostly this. It was a strange game. Didn't think either team was very good to be honest. If anything I thought over 90 minutes we shaded it on balance but our goalscorer was sitting in

If you did then your team would have won #justsaying

Archived