Rovers v Wasps

5 minutes ago, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

How many Rovers games have you seen this year?

Marr has been a real disappointment, and appears to be made of glass. Was he injury-prone with you guys?

I used to think it was for my own good. If Jason played every game in a season the universe would be unable to cope and Alloa would have had to sell season tickets in the 5 figures in terms of value for money.

A few weeks ago (against Stranraer) Jason was named in the starting line up only to get injured during the warm up. That sums up his Season  . His partner in crime Ross Perry came with the reputation of being pish and hasn't disappointed unfortunately Jase has been worse.

I suppose Alloa fans feel the same way that Rovers fans felt about Scott Chaplain and couldn't understand why Dumbarton fans didnt rate him. That's football.

A
I suppose Alloa fans feel the same way that Rovers fans felt about Scott Chaplain and couldn't understand why Dumbarton fans didnt rate him. That's football.

Not really. Marr has clearly not been good for Rovers. He IS injury prone and maybe that's catching up with him.

2 minutes ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Ryan Harding for Doyley I think..otherwise an incredible piece of work...

That's a good call. I can't leave out Doyley so the Kaiser takes the place of the cat, which really had no place in the picture anyway. Still another place available if anybody can nominate a deserving candidate to take over from the blue haired horse.  Or if anybody has the skills to put McCoist's head in place of the skull being crushed by Jason.

Discworld_gods.thumb.jpg.51bf302c8d2c1633f453895478175b10.jpg

11 hours ago, Waspie said:

That's a good call. I can't leave out Doyley so the Kaiser takes the place of the cat, which really had no place in the picture anyway. Still another place available if anybody can nominate a deserving candidate to take over from the blue haired horse.  Or if anybody has the skills to put McCoist's head in place of the skull being crushed by Jason.

Discworld_gods.thumb.jpg.51bf302c8d2c1633f453895478175b10.jpg

Beautiful.8)

Could have Stevie Masterton, Tiffers or Callum Elliot. Kevin Moon blotted his copybook somewhat by signing for Binos :lol:

Archived