Ant McPartlin

Lofarl

It's only sheer luck that he didn't kill anyone, and certainly be banged up for a lengthy time. Causing an accident because you're so pished you can't control the car safely should be treated far more harshly than being a drink or two over the limit.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An impulse to take his Maw and his dug out, or pick them up?

Well maybe not in this case, but it’s not really fair to just say he should have a chauffeur just because he is rich. The same goes for getting a taxi.

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well maybe not in this case, but it’s not really fair to just say he should have a chauffeur just because he is rich. The same goes for getting a taxi.

In Inverness you can order a cab driver to come and drive you home in your own car. 

What likely happened was that he didn’t want his mum to know he’d been drinking and if he’d hired a taxi for the journey she would have found out and given him a high and mighty time over it.

51 minutes ago, throbber said:

What likely happened was that he didn’t want his mum to know he’d been drinking and if he’d hired a taxi for the journey she would have found out and given him a high and mighty time over it.

Is there nothing you could be doing?

2 hours ago, throbber said:

moz.jpg.1b0f3e310c629f460c7f0068aa87f5e6.jpg

On 23/03/2018 at 17:25, Dons_1988 said:

I may go against the grain here.

I think drunk driving is abhorrent and inexcusable, and he deserves any sentence coming to him.

However, I’m sure he knows that and is going through something and mental health which made him disregard that. Whilst not an excuse have some sympathy for someone suffering so much in such a public environment.

He deserves the punishment coming his way, and I have no doubt he’ll think that too, but I hate when people get written off especially in the public eye with no real knowledge of circumstances.

Old Shuggie down the road buggered his knee and couldn't work for a while after his doc signed him off. He got pain killers but didn't do any good after a while. The cheap cider he took at dinner time alleviated the pain somewhat and he felt good enough to take a drive into town where he crashed into 3 cars putting a few people into A&E. But in all he is a good guy, please be lenient.

10 minutes ago, glassnahalf said:

Old Shuggie down the road buggered his knee and couldn't work for a while after his doc signed him off. He got pain killers but didn't do any good after a while. The cheap cider he took at dinner time alleviated the pain somewhat and he felt good enough to take a drive into town where he crashed into 3 cars putting a few people into A&E. But in all he is a good guy, please be lenient.

The first time I've agreed with McSpreader. However fictitious.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

It's never the mother.

When the doctor saw that pop out he should have slapped her.

shame...

never been a fan of the duo, I don't watch much TV so shoot me down if you want, but the mother (and father) and wife shouldn't deserve to share the abuse.

4 hours ago, throbber said:

You’re revealing too much of your own personal hell here throbbs. 

Archived