Moat boring season ever?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/25/2018 at 13:55, Buddist Monk said:

As a St Mirren fan I obviously don't find this season boring at all!

That said, take us out of the league and you'd have a hell of a story with United blowing a huge lead and after tussling with Dunfemline for a while, both have been passed by a Livi side that would look odds on for automatic promotion. Surely that would be enough entertainment for the plebs?

Difficult to argue with this. Even with the Saints consistency following a few early season blips and a couple of off days since then, the ups and downs of those chasing the play off places has made this season far from boring.

31 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Pretty much a transitional season for us,  after a car crash start, Hartley has steadied the ship which is all you can ask really.  Hopefully we can regroup in the summer with some better quality signings and have a tilt at the title next season.

I can see  St. Mirren this season being Falkirk next season.

3 hours ago, DXBBud said:

Difficult to argue with this. Even with the Saints consistency following a few early season blips and a couple of off days since then, the ups and downs of those chasing the play off places has made this season far from boring.

Trust me, it has been. Might be more exciting in the final few weeks but I think most Pars fans fully expect to finish outside the top four. Even if we did get in, there's not a snowball's chance in hell we'd make it through three ties and get promoted.

As a Livi fan, this has by far been the least boring season that we have had in the Championship. Any previous times we have been in this league there was not any playoff spots to go for. I'm hugely surprised to find us where we are in the league and I doubt a single Livi fan would argue with that and we are capable of beating anyone in this league (except Dunfermline). Making our run-in to the end of the season so promising. But yet I'm still happy to remain in the league next season even if the shit hits the fan and we finish 5th.

ETA - Failkirk have also provided extreme pleasure to me this season.

Season has been a laugh tbf (from December onwards obv). Still chuckling at that time we broke Utd into a million tiny pieces and turned them into an absolute comedy outfit, destined for many years of shambling from one clown shoes manager to another, signing utter jobbers and rockets, multiple administrations (first one coming this Friday) and providing hilarity for all of Scotland for the forseeable.

Fixed m8

Falkirk v Pars next week likely to be little more than a glorified friendly. Great opportunity for players on both sides to behave atrociously and settle the petty scores and simmering resentment of the last season or two. 

Falkirk v Pars next week likely to be little more than a glorified friendly. Great opportunity for players on both sides to behave atrociously and settle the petty scores and simmering resentment of the last season or two. 
I'll be there m8. Meet wherever. 0.12 seconds should be enough.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
20 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'll be there m8. Meet wherever. 0.12 seconds should be enough.

My 12 y/o daughter would burst you. Will send her along. 

Sounds like a plan.

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Sounds like a plan.

What's the red card/retrospective ban count for the last four or five fixtures? Sure it's something terrible like an average of two per game. The Pars GoGrassCam will be watching intently for any Falkirk indiscretions. 

What's the red card/retrospective ban count for the last four or five fixtures? Sure it's something terrible like an average of two per game. The Pars GoGrassCam will be watching intently for any Falkirk indiscretions. 

The Pars GoGrassCam in 4kHD & Dolby Surround Sound.

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My 12 y/o daughter would burst you. Will send her along. 

Under 15s scrapping is at Grahamston station pal. You meet me at the College. Wear a cape and a pair of leggings so I know its you x x

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The Pars GoGrassCam in 4kHD & Dolby Surround Sound.

12min 14secs - Falkirk player says Pars player's mum is ugly.

65 min 31secs - Falkirk player calls a Pars player's dad a fanny.

70 mins 12 secs Allegations of a Pars player diving but unfortunately footage corrupted

2 x 6 match bans. Priceless piece of equipment. 

Archived