Clyde vs Montrose

Wont see the papers printing that either BB..

He was one of a few players who came into Annan social club last saturday,Chatting and getting pictures with everyone..

Hes a complete credit to our club and were very lucky to him..

Hearing him speaking to families today and how sincere and polite he was to them left me chuffed to bits

Have to echo this. Took time out before and after the game to speak to my boy who is autistic and has now became quite obsessed with Goody (who hasn’t though [emoji7]).

The wee guy wanted to see him after the match and he was straight over to talk to him and meet every high five request my son had.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grant was MOTM for me today, really impressed by his reading of the game and some good positions taken up to win the ball back.

The two full backs were good today and Duffie got better as the game went on.

Goodwillies goal :wub:

Choo Choo Stenny we are coming for you!!

Amazing performance today not enjoyed a game like that in a wile, thought Montrose started really well and said to the boy next to me one of the best teams I’ve seen in the league... then humpin them 3-0 at HT :rolleyes: midfield was superb, credit to every player on the park today.

all the best to Monty hope you lot can win the league and hopefully we’ll see you in League One next season if all goes to plan

what a great day didn't make it today as I was night shift Friday night maybe could have tried harder but thought playoffs probably gone after annan draw. but went to local juniors and seeked out the legend Marco shook his hand and thanked him for everything he had done for the bully wee told him clyde were 3_0 nil up he said he would put £20 on clyde making the playoffs now with DL in charge the big man still cares told him he will also be remembered at the Clyde but got to admit got a bit starstruck and Tonge tied  but still playing well for Beith at 39?anyway stenny losing is the icing on the cake defo game on now c;mon bully wee 

We were superb today the whole team played well and the subs were good as well
Our passing and confidence to play passes out from the back was terrific Grant was so composed and broke up everything Mcstay is total class
Cuddhy this guy has made me eat my words absolutely superb today and has been for weeks
Duffie again looks like the player we thought he was Stewart again another great game from him and currie made a couple of good saves particularly the one on one mcniff best game I have seen him play man of match probably Lamont fantastic footballer though DGW took a hammering today the referee let Montrose away with all sorts but his goal was right out the top draw
Montrose I thought they played some good stuff at times think the second goal took the wind out their sales They are good team think peterhead might just Nick it but who knows If
Danny Lennon and Alan Moore take us up it will rank as one of the biggest clyde managerial achievements in years

4 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

If
Danny Lennon and Alan Moore take us up it will rank as one of the biggest clyde managerial achievements in years

Stewart Petrie took us from bottom at Christmas to the play-offs last season so you lot can do it this season and on today's performance you will.

Stewart Petrie took us from bottom at Christmas to the play-offs last season so you lot can do it this season and on today's performance you will.

Have to say what a turn around in Montrose over the past 18 months good football team and it will go right to wire with peterhead the game in hand is a big one, who is it against ?

We will do thanks, hope you enjoy your 1 and only year of ever doing anything which will still ultimately end in failure.
Top of the league? You are having a laugh!
Watching loltrose again today confirmed my thoughts about what a total irrelevance to the league you really are, totl and what 30 fans? Should have been 5 or 6 nil today.

IMG_2490.jpg

We will do thanks, hope you enjoy your 1 and only year of ever doing anything which will still ultimately end in failure.
Watching loltrose again today confirmed my thoughts about what a total irrelevance to the league you really are, totl and what 30 fans? Should have been 5 or 6 nil today.

Crissakes, nae need.... away n google humility.

I don’t suppose anyone at Clyde was counting but I’d estimate upwards of 100 Montrose supporters today.

Nothing to sing about so you might not have heard us....

Couple of cracking goals by Clyde.
Thanks to the woodwork and Fleming, or it coulda been 6!
At one point I feared another 8-1! (Of the wrong kind!)

We had our chances, but didn’t nail them.

Onwards n upwards, still in our own hands... x

Is that you at the prospect of "Finally" doing something after 130 years of f**k all. Inbred mutants.
Clyde's dreadful reputation on here as arrogant sore losers is bad enough. Let's not become sore winners as well eh.

Is that you at the prospect of "Finally" doing something after 130 years of f**k all. Inbred mutants.

Fucking hell. You pump top of the league (at the time) and yet your still having a massive heads gone. Incredible stuff.

You seem a tad angry, does that go with the “Ultra” persona?
Most Clyde fans seem like a decent bunch & I wish them well in the pursuit of a play-off place. Really hope we don’t meet you there as you’ve got the best of us today.
You, on the other hand, seem like a total fud, either you are 15 years old, which would explain your bellend comments, or you are a forty something cunto, who looks to 15 year olds for approval? If you fall in the middle of those age groups, away out and get your hole, it’ll make you feel better.

13 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Fucking hell. You pump top of the league (at the time) and yet your still having a massive heads gone. Incredible stuff.

We're actually unbeaten against "top of the league" this season (a win  and a draw v Stirling, two wins and a draw v Montrose). Here's hoping it continues next Saturday.

We're actually unbeaten against "top of the league" this season (a win  and a draw v Stirling, two wins and a draw v Montrose). Here's hoping it continues next Saturday.

As do I, keeps our dreams alive. Our own results permitting.

Since DL took over:

dlcleansheets.png.69acc4858a23a1b7fd4fcb9b2eb9b4bb.png

A clean sheet in over half the league games is absolutely fantastic.

Remember the game when Gormley scored 4 at Berwick and we won 5-0? Ignoring cup ties/play-off games, that was  the first of the previous 10 league clean sheets we got before DL took over.

Archived