Short Downtime Tomorrow 23rd March

Our hosting company are taking steps to mitigate against the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities that have been well docmented in the press over the past few months.

As a result we will have a very short downtime window tomorrow of around 10 mins between 2pm and 3pm whilst we apply some patches.

So if the forum goes offline for a short while tomorrow do not worry, it will be back up shortly!

1 minute ago, Div said:

Our hosting company are taking steps to mitigate against the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities that have been well docmented in the press over the past few months.

As a result we will have a very short downtime window tomorrow of around 10 mins between 2pm and 3pm whilst we apply some patches.

So if the forum goes offline for a short while tomorrow do not worry, it will be back up shortly!

I see your betting partner McBookie are offering a great price of 4/6 for the forum to be off for a minimum of one hour. :P

13 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I see your betting partner McBookie are offering a great price of 4/6 for the forum to be off for a minimum of one hour. :P

Ha! Our uptime and performance has been absolutely brilliant recently. We never get ANY credit :P

6 minutes ago, Div said:

Ha! Our uptime and performance has been absolutely brilliant recently. We never get ANY credit :P

It has been pretty good to be fair. I take it you are too busy to be as involved as you were before then! :thumsup2

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

It has been pretty good to be fair. I take it you are too busy to be as involved as you were before then! :thumsup2

I'm involved every day you grey haired fool!

2 hours ago, Div said:

Thanks for the update - I have a meeting to schedule in at work tomorrow, i now know the best time to schedule it in for.

This is very inconsiderate planning for the downtime, I normally find I waste most time during 2-3pm on a Friday. Bang in the middle of the hours I struggle to the end of my shift.

I've never had a downtime in this slot before and I'm not looking forward to it. Please make sure it is only 10 minutes.

Archived