• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leaving for this tomorrow it better not get called off or I’ll be pure raging so I will. Especially because I’ll have made that long 40 minute journey.

I was thinking tomorrow but I might miss the first 10 mins if I had done that.

Started packing the car right now.

Accies Scarf [emoji736]
Wallet [emoji736]
3 week food supply [emoji736] (For the journey there AND BACK!)
Tents [emoji736]
Full tank of petrol [emoji736]

Game gets postponed and the SPFL should start thinking about point deductions as that would be completely unacceptable regardless of the weather.

4 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I don't like this cocky, arrogant, positive attitude from the Killie fans these days.  Much preferred the negative, demoralized, defeatist attitude from the Johnston era. :(

That's great wee man.

*ruffles hair

Offt these Killie fans are a touchy lot, only joked about them going bust and i've came back to  quite a few reactions.

Better leave for the game just now in case there is an angry horde waiting on me, could easily add another 15 minutes on to what already is a long journey emoji108.png 

2 minutes ago, Skondras said:

Offt these Killie fans are a touchy lot, only joked about them going bust and i've came back to  quite a few reactions.

Better leave for the game just now in case there is an angry horde waiting on me, could easily add another 15 minutes on to what already is a long journey emoji108.png 

Don't forget to supply up. Long journey ahead. 

Archived