Because it's international week and I'm bored already of this whole no premiership this weekend nonsense I thought we might as well get the ball rolling for what will surely be an epic battle. I still find it hard to believe that the last time the two sides met was back in August when the season was but a sapling, Steve Clarke was but a speck on the horizon and Accies had yet to reveal that they'd been rinsed by a Nigerian prince.

So, what's going to happen? Will the #juggernaut of #TB4 steamroller its way through another helpless #W38 team or will it be derailed by Martin Canning's madmen? Will Kris Boyd get called fat and fire the ball into the net? Will Dougie Imrie wind some people up just by existing? Will I eat a pie?

I think I can see us sticking with the same 11 that started at Snake Mountain and going for the win. This prediction may be likely to change in the course of the next week and a bit but I predict 3-1 Killie and probably yes to me having a pie.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Yeh we know that’s why he said it!

18 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Who plays at Castle Greyskull then? I shall edit this accordingly

Oh, Mark :lol:

If we play like we've done since the winter break & provided the 6 away on international duty return injury free, it won't be easy as Accies have a habit of pulling out a result when least expected, but I can't see anything other than a home win.

2-0 Killie

If we play like we've done since the winter break & provided the 6 away on international duty return injury free, it won't be easy as Accies have a habit of pulling out a result when least expected, but I can't see anything other than a home win.

2-0 Killie

[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Time for the Glorious Accies to end this honking patter once and for all.

Prediction :-
Kilmarnock 0-1 Hamilton Academical

The 16 or so Accies casuals to make more noise than the entire home support for the 90 mins.

Dindy to disappear for a week.

Fide to greet.

Other less memorable Killie posters to focus on HappyH-n to take their mind off the fact they have indeed lost.

Accies to kick out and replace Kilmarnock in the #TB4[emoji23][emoji57][emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji7]

23 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Time for the Glorious Accies to end this honking patter once and for all.

Prediction :-
Kilmarnock 0-1 Hamilton Academical

The 16 or so Accies casuals to make more noise than the entire home support for the 90 mins.

Dindy to disappear for a week.

Fide to greet.

Other less memorable Killie posters to focus on HappyH-n to take their mind off the fact they have indeed lost.

Accies to kick out and replace Kilmarnock in the #TB4emoji23.pngemoji57.pngemoji1305.pngemoji1305.pngemoji1305.pngemoji1305.pngemoji1305.pngemoji7.png

Image result for and then you woke up

7 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

What's the bets on the excuse Accies will use for a postponement this time?

They better not, we have #10,000 coming to this game. Some have already left.

If it's off the killie are going bust emoji1305.pngemoji1305.png

They better not, we have #10,000 coming to this game. Some have already left.

If it's off the killie are going bust [emoji1305][emoji1305]

What does "going bust" mean? Is that the same as this "Relegation" thing I hear about?

Archived