Forfar v East Fife

Forfar are fighting for their lives and we still have a wee chance of making play offs (not confident of doing so) so quite an important game for both sides. Our record against Forfar is pretty poor recently so we will have to play well to take anything from this match. I'm tempted to go if I'm not working, think Station park is a good away day so I'll see what the weather is like before deciding.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

3-1 the loons
McCallum
Bain Whyte Travis MacIntosh
Aitken Dingwall Millar Easton
Hilson Hurst

Are Trav & Dylan going to be fit though? Eddie should be back in the mix as well.

I'll leave Victor to mention 'you know who'. :whistle

41 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

3-1 the loons
McCallum
Bain Whyte Travis MacIntosh
Aitken Dingwall Millar Easton
Hilson Hurst

I suspect it'll be McNaughton in for Travis.

Aitken up front please,  he's our top scorer in the league would rather he was a constant threat on goal than an occasional one from midfield.

I fancy our chances in this one, 3-1.

Tru nuff, we only lose to the bottom two and the top two, Forfar should be shitting themselves about now!!!

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

guessing the Trinidad & Tobago international won't be signing after failing to shine against a strong Tayport side?

Jeeze! He wasn't an international player, was he?? Apart from the disallowed goal early on, he even made Peters look good.

Can't believe how quiet it is on here. Tomorrow is a must win game. Win, and the next 5 games look winnable. Lose, and you wonder where the next points will come from.

8th place is our target. How many points do we need?

Let's get into them from the off . This is not a rehearsal.

Today's line-up...

MacKenzie

Dunsmore, Allerdice, Page, Linton

Thomson, Millar, McManus, Lamont

Duggan, Smith

IMG_3259.jpg

Subs:

Goodfellow, Kane, Watson, Wilkie, Slattery, Jones , Knox

Seven subs???

Things are looking up!!!

Our recent form and the improved availability of our squad is surely connected!!!

HT

Forfar Athletic 1-0 East Fife

East Fife controlled that game and can't work out how we're losing. Forfar were just wanting to hit on the break but I think they definitely stepped it up a bit towards the end of the half and at least making a game of it now, looked like they were sitting back on the lead but I think Easton's booking and Weir's admonishment spurred them on a bit!!!

Quick goal and we're back in it!!!

Forfar Athletic 2-0 East Fife

Hilson (69mins)

If we're not getting that penalty when Lamont was assaulted we're getting nothing out of this game!!!

f**k this, away for a bridie!!![emoji35]

FT

Forfar Athletic 2-0 East Fife

Fucking pish, Stranraer won as well so that's us down a place AND they ran out of bridies, i mean for fucks sake it's the only reason folk go there!!![emoji30]

Archived