• Last Reply

Team I’d like to see start tonight:

………………………Archer

………….Hanley….Mulgrew…McKenna

……………….…..McTominay

Forrest…..Paterson….Cairney…..Robertson

……………………………McGregor

………………McBurnie

Bringing in McLaughlin, Douglas, McDonald, McGinn and Fraser against Hungary on Tuesday and maybe also Ritchie & Cummings depending on how things look tonight.

26 minutes ago, GeeJay said:

Team I’d like to see start tonight:

………………………Archer

………….Hanley….Mulgrew…McKenna

……………….…..McTominay

Forrest…..Paterson….Cairney…..Robertson

……………………………McGregor

………………McBurnie

Bringing in McLaughlin, Douglas, McDonald, McGinn and Fraser against Hungary on Tuesday and maybe also Ritchie & Cummings depending on how things look tonight.

Alan McGregor will start in goals I reckon tonight. He will go with the safe option in goals and experience at the back with Mulgrew and Hanley. I don't seem him playing too many inexperienced players from the start tonight as he will still want to start well.

Meanwhile in the Dam 25 arrests and violent clashes already?

I hear,  from a friend, that the main tourists past-times in Amsterdam are getting more stoned than you've ever been in your life and your hole. As well as visiting the plethora of superb galleries and museums of course.

Adding a game of football into the mix, where do England fans find the time to be violent c***s?  

Anyway will be good to see some Dandies in a Scotland top again. Why it's taken a new manager and umpteen failed campaigns to work out out this was the problem, is beyond me.

No time no respect for Mcleish walking away and EBT he has no chances left,for me he has to hit the ground running needs to win couldnt care less if its a friendly,the SFA are laughing at the fans with this oppointment and rubbing it in our faces with this cheat in charge of Scotland.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

No time no respect for Mcleish walking away and EBT he has no chances left,for me he has to hit the ground running needs to win couldnt care less if its a friendly,the SFA are laughing at the fans with this oppointment and rubbing it in our faces with this cheat in charge of Scotland.

:lol:

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Meanwhile in the Dam 25 arrests and violent clashes already?

I hear,  from a friend, that the main tourists past-times in Amsterdam are getting more stoned than you've ever been in your life and your hole. As well as visiting the plethora of superb galleries and museums of course.

Adding a game of football into the mix, where do England fans find the time to be violent c***s?  

Anyway will be good to see some Dandies in a Scotland top again. Why it's taken a new manager and umpteen failed campaigns to work out out this was the problem, is beyond me.

I really fear for England fans at the world cup. What's happening in Amsterdam, not to mention nerve gas thing, I really thing they will be targeted big time in Russia. Obviously the vast majority will be completely innocent but there the hooligans won't distinguish. I'd be really concerned

13 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I really fear for England fans at the world cup. What's happening in Amsterdam, not to mention nerve gas thing, I really thing they will be targeted big time in Russia. Obviously the vast majority will be completely innocent but there the hooligans won't distinguish. I'd be really concerned

There are arseholes amongst their support but I doubt the Russians will employ nerve gas against them, tbh.

12 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Personally I’m looking forward to Dave from Chesham and his mates trying to fight off coordinated Russian Ultras in their own territory more than the football 

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

Personally I’m looking forward to Dave from Chesham and his mates trying to fight off coordinated Russian Ultras in their own territory more than the football 

They'll get pulled up on the pavement then get a doing off the FSB. I can't wait.

Archived