The Greenock Galacticos v The Brechin Bumpkins, 24th March 2018 - The Final Insult

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

TBH I’m not sure why, I personally have no issue with Brechin and always enjoy visiting Glebe Park.

Totally agree. I've nothing at all against Brechin and their fans. Most of them have been philosophical, quite relaxed and often humorous about their fate almost all season and it's unfortunate that a couple of our less pleasant windup merchants have turned this thread into the car crash that it is.

That said, charity begins at home and we need to win by a few on Saturday.

30 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

I was happy enough to see Brechin win promotion last season. Particularly for the way they kept Raith down.

Think they actually relegated them rather than keep them down, which was much better :) 

3 hours ago, IainMorton said:

TBH I’m not sure why, I personally have no issue with Brechin and always enjoy visiting Glebe Park.

Doubt there are many morton fans who could muster a hatred for Brechin.  That the exceptions are the dysfunctional red dot gang -  VT and Toby  etc is not surprising in the least. 

As above I hope we win handsomely on Saturday but if Brechin somehow come to life for that game and  shock us... there'l l be some cconsolation in the ensuing roasting of VT and his besties

17 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

A bit rich. I never mentioned anything close to 'seethe', yet you've somehow got seethe on the mind already. Wonder why.
rile
rʌɪl/
verb
past tense: riled; past participle: riled
informal
make (someone) annoyed or irritated.
"he has been riled by suggestions that his Arsenal future is in doubt"
synonyms: irritate, annoy, bother, vex, provoke, displease, upset, offend, affront, anger, exasperate, infuriate, gall, irk, get/put someone's back up, disgruntle, pique, rankle with, nettle, needle, ruffle, get on someone's nerves, ruffle someone's feathers, make someone's hackles rise, raise someone's hackles, rub up the wrong way; informalpeeve, aggravate, miff, get, get to, bug, get under someone's skin, get in someone's hair, get up someone's nose, hack off, get someone's goat; informalnark, get on someone's wick, give someone the hump, wind up, get across; informaltick off, rankle, ride, gravel, bum out; informalrark; vulgar slangpiss off; vulgar slangget on someone's tits; rareexacerbate, hump

It would appear that the City have you very, very riled Sir.

No, you're quite simply held in contempt as a village social club being sent packing to the Highland Leagues where you belong. Thanks for playing anyway, 

1502556293603.jpg.674c87938cef6265c675c85616bebbab.jpg

1 hour ago, virginton said:

No, you're quite simply held in contempt as a village social club being sent packing to the Highland Leagues where you belong. Thanks for playing anyway, 

Come on admit it. You’ll miss hiding behind the hedge when you shout insults at the big boys. 

11 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Come on admit it. You’ll miss hiding behind the hedge when you shout insults at the big boys. 

Insults? I'm not the one who just got banned from the Morton forum for anti-Irish racist comments; that was you chump. 

Hard lines.

image.jpeg.9d8c3ac0f087d2678d15bb4a730e9965.jpeg

The way this thread has gone get your money on us to get beat and certain Brechin fans to have the best time ever on this thread after the match................ but firstly lets hope that doesn't happen:thumsup2

3 hours ago, virginton said:

1502556293603.jpg.674c87938cef6265c675c85616bebbab.jpg

Note -  the views of the above poster are his own and are not representative of the views of the greater Morton support. Thank you.

3 hours ago, virginton said:

Insults? I'm not the one who just got banned from the Morton forum for anti-Irish racist comments; that was you chump. 

Hard lines.

image.jpeg.9d8c3ac0f087d2678d15bb4a730e9965.jpeg

More fake news champ.  

The person to whom you are referring by the way was actually banned because he complained that the forum owner and the mods appeared to be disclosing personal information and accessing and reading personal messages.

is “Millions” another of your sock puppet accounts, his latest post reads like you on uppers?

5-0 Morton, back to the seaside leagues for a total dross outfit. Genuinely embarrassed for them, hopefully plunged into administration
Another tribute act Morton just churn them out.
Was just thinking we haven't had a battle of the weirdos on a Morton thread for a while.
Looks like you've got a new one on the block. Or a new sign in anyway

15 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

More fake news champ.  

The person to whom you are referring by the way was actually banned because he complained that the forum owner and the mods appeared to be disclosing personal information and accessing and reading personal messages.

is “Millions” another of your sock puppet accounts, his latest post reads like you on uppers?

- ----         -  ---------     --------------------      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Coventry is correct. Millions and bird brain seem to be operating on the same level.

VT is in no position to throw allegations of racism around due to his foolish support for one of his mates who posted a blatantly racist post ( one of many btw) on .org.  In his arrogance he seemed to believe that he was untouchable when he took part in a campaign of harassment after the post was reported to mods.

Like you, I have no confidence whatsoever in the anonymous individuals who own / run that site. 

Archived