Ralston - 6

Robson - 3

Flood - 5 

Stanton - 6

Fraser - 5 (Slater - 5)

Smith - 4 (McMullan - 5)

McDonald  - 8

Lewis and Robson are totally bowfing.

Lewis cant kick a football into the middle of a football pitch. Robson got turned so many times, mistimed challenges and was knackered after 65 mins.

Why Murdoch? Why not Durnan? An actual defender?

Moshni strolled it. If he keeps his cool like that then he will be a great signing when fully fit.

We work so hard to get the ball anywhere near the opposition box, pass after pass, sideways and accross the defence, up to a midfeilder then work it accross and so on. Meanwhile they have everyone behind the ball pressing, we lose it and they make 4 passes and score. 

f**k off Laszlo.

21 minutes ago, Stu said:

Much obliged Pars.

You guys have well won the league. Chill man. 

Draw isn't really good for us but we're still in the mix . Today was a good opportunity to finally beat United but, unsurprisingly, we didn't. 

11 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Lewis - 3

Moshni - 8

Murdoch - 4 

Scobbie- 4 (Durnan - 5)

Ralston - 6

Robson - 3

Flood - 5 

Stanton - 6

Fraser - 5 (Slater - 5)

Smith - 4 (McMullan - 5)

McDonald  - 8

Lewis cant kick a football into the middle of a football pitch. Robson got turned so many times, mistimed challenges and was knackered after 65 mins.

Moshni strolled it. If he keeps his cool like that then he will be a great signing when fully fit.

We work so hard to get the ball anywhere near the opposition box, pass after pass, sideways and accross the defence, up to a midfeilder then work it accross and so on. Meanwhile they have everyone behind the ball pressing, we lose it and they make 4 passes and score. 

f**k off Laszlo.

I’ve given you a greenie for “f**k off Laszlo” but Fraser a 5?  Slater a 5?????????

Also see below.

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

You guys have well won the league. Chill man. 

Draw isn't really good for us but we're still in the mix . Today was a good opportunity to finally beat United but, unsurprisingly, we didn't. 

McDonald deserved his goal through perseverance, but it was a lucky, lucky goal.  Had we not scored it I don’t think we would have scored another one.  I didn’t think you were particularly good today but you could quite easily have won the game through the single goal.

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve given you a greenie for “f**k off Laszlo” but Fraser a 5?  Slater a 5?????????

Also see below.

McDonald deserved his goal through perseverance, but it was a lucky, lucky goal.  Had we not scored it I don’t think we would have scored another one.  I didn’t think you were particularly good today but you could quite easily have won the game through the single goal.

Would you have given Slater or Fraser better than a 5????!!?

12 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Would you have given Slater or Fraser better than a 5????!!?

Fraser 3 or 4; Slater -2.

I thought Slater was going to be a great signing but he’s rank rotten.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Fraser 3 or 4; Slater -2.

I thought Slater was going to be a great signing but he’s rank rotten.

Fair enough, i thought you meant i was being harsh. Im actually trying to be more positive because both players havent kicked a ball for ages...

This was Frasers first start in months. He did his usual "hang on to the ball for way too long while staring at his feet" thing but people were lauding him when he was doing that before. Hes unfit and he still played one or two decent passes. 

Slater has had one match (i can think of) since Christmas. So im giving him a bit of slack too. He tried hard and got involved at times. More than Murdoch did Tuesday night. Also will be chronically short of match time too.

I think if he was given a run in the team before now Slater could have been useful.

41 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Fair enough, i thought you meant i was being harsh. Im actually trying to be more positive because both players havent kicked a ball for ages...

This was Frasers first start in months. He did his usual "hang on to the ball for way too long while staring at his feet" thing but people were lauding him when he was doing that before. Hes unfit and he still played one or two decent passes. 

Slater has had one match (i can think of) since Christmas. So im giving him a bit of slack too. He tried hard and got involved at times. More than Murdoch did Tuesday night. Also will be chronically short of match time too.

I think if he was given a run in the team before now Slater could have been useful.

A well balanced view mate. Fraser just back and some folk slating him already. Slater was out injured  for almost 10 months before coming to us so like Fraser needs game time to regain match sharpness etc. Read a piece on Coll Donaldson today saying the young guy was crippled by fear to make a mistake  in front of Utd fans. It made me think he's not the only Utd player in the last years to be affected by some pretty poisonous criticism from some fans. I know we've been mightily pissed off by the state of the club top to bottom but if the players are overthinking and lacking in confidence we are never going to see the best from them. Every mistake will be massive as they feel the seethe from the crowd. I know they need to lift us but we need to play our part as well. I'm not sure this manager is able to lift these lads to allow them to play as good as some players can be. 

A well balanced view mate. Fraser just back and some folk slating him already. Slater was out injured  for almost 10 months before coming to us so like Fraser needs game time to regain match sharpness etc. Read a piece on Coll Donaldson today saying the young guy was crippled by fear to make a mistake  in front of Utd fans. It made me think he's not the only Utd player in the last years to be affected by some pretty poisonous criticism from some fans. I know we've been mightily pissed off by the state of the club top to bottom but if the players are overthinking and lacking in confidence we are never going to see the best from them. Every mistake will be massive as they feel the seethe from the crowd. I know they need to lift us but we need to play our part as well. I'm not sure this manager is able to lift these lads to allow them to play as good as some players can be. 
f**k off you c**t.

25 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:
28 minutes ago, Socceroony said:

f**k off you c**t.

Case in point. Brilliant haha

48 minutes ago, Socceroony said:

f**k off you c**t

In all seriousness, Donaldson got abuse for being dog shite. These guys have had good runs in recent memory.

You guys aren't really renowned for establishing a great rapport with your players. As well as Donaldson, Wato Kuate and Gavin Gunning spring to mind as players who left with a two fingered salute to the fans. 

I know some players leave clubs on bad terms but three players in recent years seems a bit strange. Maybe the fans are more culpable for the position you currently find yourselves in than you think. 

Lewis - 3
Moshni - 8
Murdoch - 4 
Scobbie- 4 (Durnan - 5)
Ralston - 6
Robson - 3
Flood - 5 
Stanton - 6
Fraser - 5 (Slater - 5)
Smith - 4 (McMullan - 5)
McDonald  - 8

f**k off Laszlo.

Harsh to say the least

Why harsh?

For one you have murdoch a 4, really?? He was impressive imo! Second half wee played some great football. Lewis got a 3 hahaha he’s Fuckkng young laddie and is getting made absolute scapegoat, he hit a few kicks out of play but apart from wasn’t that bad. Today was much much better than usual

Archived