Ross McPherson - Available for Transfer

Bellsdale Boy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know how much Beith are wanting? The fee may not be as high as you think. [emoji6] A bigger snag in a deal may be wages/bonuses.

Yes got told the fee . Don’t think this is the place for discussing it though . Wages/bonuses as you say will also be an issue
Ps I think the fee is a tad high considering he’s out of contract in a couple months

Yes got told the fee . Don’t think this is the place for discussing it though . Wages/bonuses as you say will also be an issue
Ps I think the fee is a tad high considering he’s out of contract in a couple months

Which is why I didn't state any numbers. He must be about 30yrs old by now? I get what you're saying about him being out of contract. On the other hand stealing a march on rivals trying to sign him for next season may make the fee seem small in comparison. Especially if he helps keep Clydebank up.

On the subject of player contracts, are Clydebank seriously getting lads to sign up for next season before a decision is taken on moving to another league ?

If a decision is actually made to go ahead with a move, will you be telling players already in contract that instead of playing Pollok or Arthurlie on a wet Wednesday evening, they'll have to make themselves available for a journey to Threave Rovers or Abbey Vale instead ?

3 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Still in the hunt for the league for another 3/4 days at least.

Are you joking? Beith lost the league way back in September with the defeat to Kilbirnie total turning point in the season. No fight at all. 

And the players already contracted who signed believing they'd be playing for a team in the west region ?

It’s been the ambition for a long time, many of the players signed hoping to be part of the group that take us forward. Those who don’t want to will move on. That’s football.

15 minutes ago, Bigjimmcalpine said:

Got no idea who you are but you seem to have one helluva axe to grind with beith for some reason , it's been a stop start season for sure but league's aren't lost in one game against your local rivals.

Not at all. Just saying that was the turning point in the season, irrelevant of who it was against. 

Archived