Arbroath v Stranraer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to very difficult for us to take anything from this game going by recent form , I only hoping they prove me wrong and put in a decent shift and take something from the game , a point would be great , three even better but I have my doubts ..

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 17:05, timlichtie said:

Stranraer are the most impressive visitors we've had at Gayfield this season imho.

I had the unfortunate displeasure of attending that game. Certainly deserved the win that day. Need to be on it from the first whistle.

Criminal if Bobby doesn’t play tomorrow, everytime he’s played Hamill he’s had the clown on toast

I don’t think he will change it from last week so Bobby will rot on the bench unfortunately

MORGYN Neill, Jamie Hamill and Grant Anderson - that is the short list of names who are available to Stranraer tomorrow (Saturday) from the team that won last time out at Gayfield.

Cameron Belford, Liam Dick, Steven Bell and Ryan Wallace have all left the club, with Angus Beith, Ryan Thomson and David Barron missing through injury.

The latest absentee is Kyle Turner, who will sit out the trip north through suspension, with Cameron Elliott also missing through injury.

Well Arbroath if you cannae beat us with this many changes you dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

5 minutes ago, Blue1870 said:

MORGYN Neill, Jamie Hamill and Grant Anderson - that is the short list of names who are available to Stranraer tomorrow (Saturday) from the team that won last time out at Gayfield.

Cameron Belford, Liam Dick, Steven Bell and Ryan Wallace have all left the club, with Angus Beith, Ryan Thomson and David Barron missing through injury.

The latest absentee is Kyle Turner, who will sit out the trip north through suspension, with Cameron Elliott also missing through injury.

Well Arbroath if you cannae beat us with this many changes you dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

Whoever finishes in the play off places deserves to be in the play offs.

1 hour ago, keptie said:

Whoever finishes in the play off places deserves to be in the play offs.

Impossible to disagree with that. 

I do though think of last season, and how Brechin got into the Championship,

and keep thinking that there were 3 clubs in this division that would have done better than the handful of points that Brechin currently have. 

Today,  if Stranraer get a point,  I'll be well pleased.

4 hours ago, keptie said:

Bobby Linn been suffering from flu all week according to DC so doubtful while Yule is definitely out......then again he may be lying :)

The Campbell clan would never lie. ;)

Nothing less than 3 points will do today.

Gomes

Little TOB Hammy

Linn/Kader Whatley Martin Denholm

Swankie

Wallace/McIntosh

Archived