Airdrie Vs. Raith Rovers

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That said, come on you Raith. Even those fucking Methil monkeys (no racism intended) managed to win at Airdrie. Let’s get 3 points to get us back on track in preparation for Ayr bottling it.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

That said, come on you Raith. Even those fucking Methil monkeys (no racism intended) managed to win at Airdrie. Let’s get 3 points to get us back on track in preparation for Ayr bottling it.

It has been a strange league in that EF are indeed the only side to win here; it was a dodgy penalty but we have taken only one point from them this season, which is also our current status with Raith so I hope to improve on that Fife record. It looks as if you have let Ayr get the lead because your away form is so poor compared to them. Enjoy your trip anyway.

Still making my first journey to the Excelsior tomorrow, looking forward to it as it’s a new ground to tick off the list. Not expecting much of a result, but hey ho, wild scenes if we win however.

I’d opt for this XI, unaware of the injury status of players etc. So may already be flawed.

Lennox
JT Davo Bene Murray
Hendry Robbo
Vaughan Furtado Zanatta
Spence

2-0 away win, please ????????

Robertson and Herron have been back in training, apparently. No point rushing them back though, we lost Robertson early against Arbroath after doing so and have one point from nine since.

I might take a banner demanding the return of David McKay.

1 hour ago, Paco said:

Robertson and Herron have been back in training, apparently. No point rushing them back though, we lost Robertson early against Arbroath after doing so and have one point from nine since.

I might take a banner demanding the return of David McKay.

Would our manager risk playing them on a plastic pitch after being out injured?

Aye

3 hours ago, DestroyedByMadness said:

Muir

Cairns Higgins McIntosh O'Neill

Brown Watt

Stewart Conroy Hastie

Carrick

Spent much time on way to away games predicting the team which then bore little resemblance to SF's actual team, so I don't want to get it wrong again. Cairns could well be out injured/McIntosh looks on his way out and I suspect he might well only replace Duffy with your front three behind Carrick with O'Neill at RB and maybe Edwards at LB. He has signed on Mcdonald ; is he likely to put him on bench? Or go for 3-4-2-1 with Higgins/McGregor/Brownlie and O'Neill/Stewart/Brown/Conroy/ Hastie  behind Carrick? I just hope we avoid defeat to ease the last five games as we go to QP next week! 

Archived