Hibs vs Thistle

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Hibs to win by as many as they like.

Goals sounded poor.

How was your general play yesterday? Did you miss the fish that much, or did Mr 4-6-0 suddenly find a formation?

Don't really feel up to putting in the time and cash for this one after going to yesterdays shitshow in Edinburgh tbh.

3-1 Hibs. BIG CONNOR for us to take the lead and give us fleeting hope before the inevitable; Simon Murray to fold time, space and the SPFL rulebook and keep up his goalscoring record  against us this season with a hattrick for Hibs.

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Don't really feel up to putting in the time and cash for this one after going to yesterdays shitshow in Edinburgh tbh.

3-1 Hibs. BIG CONNOR for us to take the lead and give us fleeting hope before the inevitable; Simon Murray to fold time, space and the SPFL rulebook and keep up his goalscoring record  against us this season with a hattrick for Hibs.

Somehow don't see that happening until we play Dundee again!

Hibs have been excellent this season to watch, play good attacking football ... i thought Neil Lennon would struggle without the bank book he had at Celtic

thistle's only chance is if they manage to feed the Fish significantly ... i can only see a Hibs win

Planning to head to this as I'll be in Embra, continuing a mad bank holiday session and have a bit of a laugh at how shite we are if nothing else. Fully expect to be at least 2-0 down by half time and back in the pub at 4pm at the latest. 

Unless we play McCarthy in midfield, Barton at the back and the Fish up front, then we'll maybe scrape losing 2-1 with Murray firing home anytime from 75-90+ mins. 

Fucking can't wait. 

15 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I've ordered five tickets today. Mate's birthday so hopefully Thistle don't ruin the day too much...

Booked one ticket for this. Going solo because my mate's on holiday. Absolutely no idea why I do these things to myself. 

Normally I’d be all over a day in Leith, but Saturday  was the final straw for me. I can’t justify spending the best part of a tonne going to watch those gutless wasters.

I’ve been to most of our away games this season and we’ve been diabolical in almost every one of them apart from the 1-1 draw in Dingwall where we were mediocre. The season can’t end quickly enough for me.

Archived