Arabs v Doonhamers Part 3

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Im beginning to think Shabba reads these threads. Lewis, Robson and Flood all binned tonight

Looking like a 4-4-2 as well!

Aye but Murdoch AND Ralston start.  If Ralston is an out and out RB where will Murdoch play; is there been anything to suggest Murdoch deserves a start in a different position?

The Edge has been out so long people seem to have forgotten how bad he was.

ETA Deniz deserves his chance and I hope Arabs cut him some slack tonight if he’s not 100%.

3 minutes ago, chazas_ said:

I’m still expecting him to do something daft like play McDonald behind Mikkelsen in a 4231, but if it is two up top then it looks pretty good to me.

I am expecting that too.

Or some daft three at the back with Murdoch, Durnan and Edge with Ralston and Scobie as wingbacks.

We shall see!

Im guessing

Murdoch

Ralston Durnan Scobbie Edgenguele

Stanton.  Mikklesen

King.    McMullan.   Deniz

McDonald.

Csaba to be sacked at half time for trying to play 2 right backs at right back  simultaneously. Those two, of course being McDonald and Stanton.

I'm okay with that team. Says to me that he's trying to manage the squad in preparation for the playoffs rather than playing the  best XI necessarily. Increases competition, gets some fringe guys up to speed and rests some others. My money's on it being an actual 442 as well. My only quibble would be Murdoch in midfield but I suppose it gives a bit more continuity than bringing in Slater or Gillespie. I'd expect to see one or both starting on Saturday.

I'm shite at this nihilistic stuff.

Just now, Doonhamer doon south said:

what is line up because on here conflicts slightly with bbc

Leighfield

Rooney

Brownlie

Cameron

Marshall

Thomas

Thomson

Rank

Jacobs

Todd

Dykes

Guest Flash
5 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

what is line up because on here conflicts slightly with bbc

I’m looking at BBC as well. I’m not there. I haven’t taken complete leave of my senses.

Archived