posh and becks of bulgaria

having a random conversation at work this afternoon and brought up a vague memory I had of a Scottish player going out to Bulgaria a few years back.Totally average over here but apparently he and his wife were mega celebrities over there. Does this jog any memories with anyone?

Only one I have found so far was Cillian Sheridan who was at CSKA Sofia for a couple of years but he hardly played for them and spent a year of his time there on loan back at Kilmarnock. He was a bit more successful a couple of years later whilst playing in Cyprus so he might have been a bit more popular there with the locals.

On 3/17/2018 at 22:05, Distant Doonhamer said:

Fine player.

Very.  One of the best foreign players to grace Scottish football but doesn't get the credit he deserves for obvious reasons. Pure class. 

23 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

actively supported the merger between Caledonian&inverness thistle so always a complete w****r in my book

Jesus wept. To think people call the Highlands a small minded and insular area.

8 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Very.  One of the best foreign players to grace Scottish football but doesn't get the credit he deserves for obvious reasons. Pure class. 

Jesus wept. To think people call the Highlands a small minded and insular area.

see what you think about mergers if they ever try and merge saints and Dundee.easy to be blasé about them when its other peoples teams

16 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

see what you think about mergers if they ever try and merge saints and Dundee.easy to be blasé about them when its other peoples teams

My team: Cowdenbeath

Archived