Alloa v Airdrie

12 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Absolutely sickened by the footage of the Airdrie support singing the name and dancing along with Tommy Robinson at last nights game. What is the deal with Airdrie’s obsession with the far right? 

Fair chunk of the crowd in the PUL camp. Similar chunk of the crown in the braindead "we love a racisit moron like Tommy Robinson" camp.

It's not the most difficult puzzle to piece together to be fair.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LonglivetheKING
1 minute ago, milton75 said:

Fair chunk of the crowd in the PUL camp. Similar chunk of the crown in the braindead "we love a racisit moron like Tommy Robinson" camp.

It's not the most difficult puzzle to piece together to be fair.

You're a racisit two yuo moroon

Guest LonglivetheKING
2 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you may have had a drink before typing this  but the sentiment is pish !

You are a racisit too

Guest LonglivetheKING
3 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

you are getting there keep trying ...concentrate !

Racisit

45 minutes ago, Jack Reed said:

Got to agree ,manager needing to take a serious look at Brownlie,McDonald,Conroy and Stewart what do they bring to the team ,but seem to be the first names on sheet now !!!!!

The worst thing Findlay has done is give McDonald a contract. The 2 centre halfs are poor and that is the most obvious area we need to improve. Stewart is going through a bad patch and surely will do better. I think Conroy will be a decent player if we get better players around him next year and anyway he is just back from injury and in my opinion should be given some slack.

We need to make 4 or 5 decent signings or we won’t be threatening promotion next year. One or two more in the class of Carrick would be good. Duffy was coming onto form after a slow start and perhaps he would be a good signing if St Mirren go up and don’t want him. Pity about his injury.

1 hour ago, Sydney Carton said:

Eh? I was at the game last night and I didn't see or hear any singing or dancing, by either set of fans. There's never any singing at Airdrie, the place has the atmosphere of the moon. The only noise was Fleming getting roundly booed every time he touched the ball.

The singing lasted 15 seconds. There was no dancing. 

Guest LonglivetheKING
1 hour ago, waysider said:

The worst thing Findlay has done is give McDonald a contract.

The pen last night and Alloa's first on saturday were dodgy.

Their 2nd goals both games were dreadful f**kups from McDonald.

He's a liability, pisspoor concentration and always wanting to blame someone.

You guys are blessed to even look upon wee Callum Smith so don't be ungrateful.

Been pretty unimpressed after the glowing report he got from Dunfermline fans. Still time to show his worth though. However, do agree that there’s seems to be some sort of loan agreement meaning he gets game time as he certainly hasn’t warranted it.

IMG_1555.jpg.584046716050bdd02a19f269143c0815.jpg

Wreckless and out of control, still baffles me how he got away with no punishment.

What are you wanting for that haha? He’s challenging for the ball in the air, no malice in that. Shame the boy is injured but can’t be arguing for red cards for a 50/50 like that.

Hopefully every other club treats Gaz the way you did, worked a treat for us!

Guest LonglivetheKING
32 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

What are you wanting for that haha? He’s challenging for the ball in the air, no malice in that. Shame the boy is injured but can’t be arguing for red cards for a 50/50 like that.

Hopefully every other club treats Gaz the way you did, worked a treat for us!

Eh, you got 2 points in 2 games thanks to a handball on Saturday, a soft penalty on Tuesday, and 2 f*ckups by clueless Keiran McDonald.   

The downgrade in your team from last season to this is quite alarming.  Last year I really admired the way your lot played.  Now you're a reflection of your truly awful manager.

But hey, whatever floats your boat

Eh, you got 2 points in 2 games thanks to a handball on Saturday, a soft penalty on Tuesday, and 2 f*ckups by clueless Keiran McDonald.   
The downgrade in your team from last season to this is quite alarming.  Last year I really admired the way your lot played.  Now you're a reflection of your truly awful manager.

Eh...? I’m talking about a solo challenge & you’re talking about the outlook for the whole season haha. So I think you’ve totally missed my point or I’m missing yours.

Trust me, you do not need to tell us that we’re a shadow of the team of last season. Still in the play-offs & if you’re in them, you can win them as Brechin showed.

3 hours ago, KierenAAFC said:

Been pretty unimpressed after the glowing report he got from Dunfermline fans. Still time to show his worth though. However, do agree that there’s seems to be some sort of loan agreement meaning he gets game time as he certainly hasn’t warranted it.

That's dissapointing, Where's he been getting played? 

5 hours ago, LonglivetheKING said:

Kierens post is clearly on the challenge that injured Duffy,nothing to do with the results in the two games.As for you,re comments on our downgrade we lost a 30 goal striker,an 18 goal midfielder and a fine young full back all to full time football. Add to that we probably had Scotlands best young manager for the first half of the season then its not surprising our level has dropped a bit.You finished third last season and are currently seventh so i would suggest you have slipped further than us.

Guest LonglivetheKING
1 minute ago, Kobe2010 said:

Kierens post is clearly on the challenge that injured Duffy,nothing to do with the results in the two games.

The post's last paragraph suggested that the silverback's challenge illicited a negative response from the home crowd that spurred him on.  It really didn't.   

1 minute ago, Kobe2010 said:

As for you,re comments on our downgrade we lost a 30 goal striker,an 18 goal midfielder and a fine young full back all to full time football. Add to that we probably had Scotlands best young manager for the first half of the season then its not surprising our level has dropped a bit.You finished third last season and are currently seventh so i would suggest you have slipped further than us.

I'm well aware of what you lost and despite having a seemingly progressive chairman you've replaced them with Scotland'a least impressive young manager and players in his image.

We did drop further back this year as our club got rid of our previous toxic owners.   We're now stronger than we've ever been off the park and will continue to rise on it.

Enjoy rejoicing in your draws with us.  Celebrating it like you've won the Champions League 

Archived