Cowden v Elgin City

3 minutes ago, gordon9736 said:

Talk  that Shane might make an appearance in the game after playing 30 min in U20 game on Monday.  I hope we can win this without him and save him for another game.

Best save him for another game. Too early to bring him back.

Finally, it was along time coming, a long long long time. All we can do now is build on this and hopefully give ourselves some confidence for the almost inevitable play off. Happy Saturday for a change.

7 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Nine points behind Berwick Rangers - it's a big ask, but even if we can't pip Berwick - like we did on the last day of the season in 2006! - we can go into the play-offs with a bit of momentum and confidence. It's doable...

Played well today Ron. Sheerin done well 2 assists and a goal with Cox scoring for a 2nd successive game with Buchanan also back on the team sheet. After the 2nd half v City on Tuesday I thought we could sneek something.

Nine points behind Berwick Rangers - it's a big ask, but even if we can't pip Berwick - like we did on the last day of the season in 2006! - we can go into the play-offs with a bit of momentum and confidence. It's doable...
Are we 9 behind? I thought it was 12?

6 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:
24 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Are we 9 behind? I thought it was 12?

It is 12.

I thought Cox and Sheerin looked quite handy on Tuesday. Hope you're enjoying your win, but Elgin have had some bad results on the road since winning at Central Park in November. Just as well for them  it's Fortress Borough Briggs or they might have been dragged into the mix. 

Archived