Ageing

14 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

You’re shitting me !!! That no painful? Just stick the beard trimmer up once a week for me. Eyebrows are becoming an issue also, they get grade 5d once a week as well 

Makes a satisfying "pop". Eyebrow hairs too. 

OK here goes.
43 full head of hair to the extent I've still got a mullet.
Grey hair all over the head but not experienced on the chest or bozz yet.
Still young as I have a 5 yo son, therefore.
Have to say, I loving getting older for personal reasons. I'm now 5 years older than my dad, this used to f**k me up a few years ago.

Been a member of the bald community since 28, shaved it off (double zero) after seeing the top of my napper on BBC Alba against Cowdenbeath and accepting it was time. It's a wonderful and liberating place and also led to the introduction of a ravishing beard to make sure there were no far righty vibes.

Man tits as perky as ever too.

I’m approaching late 20’s and I’ve a few grey hairs at the sides. The fringe is sneaking a bit further back as well but other than no signs that I’ve noticed. Can’t say I’m particularly worried about ageing though, nothing you can do to stop it!

Started losing my hair at 25 so shaved it off before going on holiday when I was 26 and have razor done it once a week since, I still have some hair on top but it gets thinner by the week and I suit a badly I think so it's not too bad. I don't think I'd ever get a hair transplant or the like it's so much for something quite pointless.