Topman

It was 100% deliberate, and you're either naive or a bit of a moron if you think otherwise.

It's all about publicity, as they can just claim it was a mistake and they never realised etc. I bet none were actually even manufactured.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It was 100% deliberate, and you're either naive or a bit of a moron if you think otherwise.

It's all about publicity, as they can just claim it was a mistake and they never realised etc. I bet none were actually even manufactured.

This.

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Good chance the designer, the manufacturer and much of the other stuff was not UK based reducing the possibility of awareness,

Also have to remember it will be 28 years ago next month. A 25 year old fashion designer in China probably wouldn't have something that happened outwith their lifetime on their radar.

Probably so, but that's not going to hold water as an excuse.  How many layers of staff do such things go through before hitting the stores?  

Anyone who cannot see why Liverpool are upset about this is surely being  deliberately obtuse.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:

One more listen to one of my favourite songs before it gets the chop.

The Stranglers did a cover of this song and are currently on tour.  Better advise them not to sing it if they are anywhere near Liverpool.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Bob Marley released a song in 1996 called  WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, it hit Number 42 in the UK charts.

Some people would shorten what goes around comes around to Karma.

It is a more likely story than let's see how many folk we can piss off and stop using our shops by calling for a boycott

Think that covers all the text on the T-shirt nicely.

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Bob Marley released a song in 1996 called  WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, it hit Number 42 in the UK charts.

Some people would shorten what goes around comes around to Karma.

It is a more likely story than let's see how many folk we can piss off and stop using our shops by calling for a boycott

Think that covers all the text on the T-shirt nicely.

Plus the 96 similarity to this.

4c790857-a162-40d1-b6fa-cf3239fc9e1c_560

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

It does feel like the death throes of another high street chain.

Archived