SAVE COWDENBEATH FOOTBALL CLUB

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morons for asking a perfectly valid question?
Nope.
Clearly Muzza said that they are morons who surprisingly have asked relevant questions. Bit confused as to how you can't see that.

I'm a great guy tbh. 

I'm literally just wanting one question answered, if the stadium situation has improved with the owners, why the need for the influx of cash? I appreciate every club needs more money but what's with the dire warnings that come along with this fundraising initiative? I've been well aware of previous Cowdenbeath fundraising initiatives and none have carried the warnings of this one? I find it bizarre when the poster from the Cowdenbeath board lists some objectives that hoped to be achieved with the cash, are they any different from the objectives you hoped to achieve in the championship, what's changed? How are they now more feasible? 

Fact is fans of literally every other club has asked questions about this and they've received little to no answers, fans are a sympathetic bunch, if they believe a club is on the verge you'll find fans all over Scotland willing to help out, just like we did. 

An observation

Literally wanting one question answered - then five questions follow! Fans of literally every other club?

30 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

An observation

Literally wanting one question answered - then five questions follow! Fans of literally every other club?

An observation. 

You still didn't answer any of the questions, if it makes it easier just answer the question I asked you. 

And aye, fans of literally every club other than Cowdenbeath have been asking questions about this. 

An observation. 

You still didn't answer any of the questions, if it makes it easier just answer the question I asked you. 

And aye, fans of literally every club other than Cowdenbeath have been asking questions about this. 

Doesn't make it easier or harder but past experience tells me it's a waste of time debating with you or answering your questions. Your second comment above demonstrates that fact.

On 4/14/2018 at 07:11, 1GregStewart said:

Grant 228 and the messiah= a right pair of sad wee fuckers

a small football club struggling to keep running due to the age of the board and lack of finances, all they want to do is stick the knife in. 

Should we just borrow and not pay back instead?

get a life ya pair o fannies.

7 hours ago, big al said:

Well said Greg son

The apparent refusal to believe that the question even exists, nevermind an attempt being made to answer it would seriously seriously worry me if I was a Cowden fan.

Fortunately I'm not and can just enjoy the demise of a club that will not be missed by anyone.

7 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Doesn't make it easier or harder but past experience tells me it's a waste of time debating with you or answering your questions. Your second comment above demonstrates that fact.

It's a waste of time answering questions with regards to the health and well-being of the club, are you not the financial advisor to the board? 

My second comment didn't demonstrate that at all, go through this thread and fans of every club outwith Cowdenbeath are confused as to whether this money was needed to keep you running, and if not what it actually is for.  The problem is you don't have an answer that wouldn't in all likelihood by mocked on here. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

The wagons are circling big time.

Please explain why it's trolling to ask a perfectly reasonable question.

Because it’s the trolls who are asking the perfectly reasonable question. Why the interest, just because the club have problems or genuine concern?

This thread is getting pretty tedious now.  Dunfermline fans are well within their rights to ask about what the money is for etc just as I'd be asking these questions if it was any other club asking for help.

50 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Because it’s the trolls who are asking the perfectly reasonable question. Why the interest, just because the club have problems or genuine concern?

Are you saying they're trolls for asking or do you just think they are trolls who happen to be asking?

For me it's curiosity. Not quite concern but I wouldn't want to see Cowden go out of business

This thread is getting pretty tedious now.  Dunfermline fans are well within their rights to ask about what the money is for etc just as I'd be asking these questions if it was any other club asking for help.

There aren't any rights. Anyone can ask anything they like on a forum such as this - then it depends on whatever any other poster decides to post what responses they receive.

As for Club 135 - it is clearly explained on the club website which is the official club 'organ'. Nice and simple. Other views, theories and comments such as on here are nothing to do with the club.

14 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Clearly Muzza said that they are morons who surprisingly have asked relevant questions. Bit confused as to how you can't see that.

Tbh I wasn't even being serious, I just threw it in there for the sake of it. Seems to have had the desired affect.

Archived