Forfar Athletic v Ayr United

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard game. Forfar fighting for their lives and will be confident after beating Raith.

Still think we’ll win though. 3-0 to the Super.

Ruddy

Geggan

Bell

Rose

Boyle

McDaid

Doc

Kerr

Crawford

Moffat

Shankland

20 minutes ago, Kwaka Mal said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2649207

Wrap up warm boys. Think Arbroath Wednesday night, but with the chance of frost-bite. 

I mind playing Brechin at Forfar in the snow, coldest I think I've been in my life.  

Huge piles of the stuff pitch side 

Image_03_jpg.jpg

18 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Black and white pound rolling into town again, hoping for more novelty straws and iconic photos. 

FB_IMG_1521124347094.jpg.b71d0c82140e1468b2efed7ec6bc3219.jpg

Itzdrk - you want to copyright that photo, very rare indeed, you've actually managed to catch Ouzy See inside the 6 yd box. :eek:

Game ON.
Just spoke with a local, he can't speak English, so we had beer to discuss the world political situation.
Besides all that unimportant shite.
We will play tomorrow as a dream in the minds if all,

1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Been keeping these banners for a few months now, was thinking Saturday but might leave them till next home game

Got a cracking black flag that I'm working on too, just don't want to jinx anything 

IMG_20180316_150217_edit.png

Hope the text on the actual banner is correctly centred

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Been keeping these banners for a few months now, was thinking Saturday but might leave them till next home game

Got a cracking black flag that I'm working on too, just don't want to jinx anything 

IMG_20180316_150217_edit.png

Somerset is crap for banners 

A massive game for both sides, Ayr looking to increase their lead at the top while Forfar are scrapping for their lives coming off a very good 3 points vs Raith. With Raith not playing until Sunday we have a chance to pile the pressure right on to them with a positive result. 

Adams won’t play here due to the surface so it’ll be interesting to see if Docherty gets his first start, hopefully he’s fit enough to start and put a decent shift. If not then I’d imagine either Geggan or Bell will move into the centre with Reid or Ferguson coming into defence, this is far from ideal though as I think we’ve look so much more solid with Geggan-Bell-Rose-Boyle, 3 clean sheets in a row before the Arbroath game suggests similar. 

Personally i’d go: 

Ruddy

Geggan
Bell
Rose
Boyle

McDaid
Docherty
Kerr 
Crawford 

Moffat
Shankland

Subs - Hart, Ferguson, Reid, McGuffie, Forrest, Adams, Moore 

Prediction: 3-1 Ayr. Shankland double and McDaid getting the other. 

Archived