Playoff Bound United v Play off Bound ICT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Id go with that team.

As we are at home and its a must win game (if its on!) Id also be interested to see how something like this would work.

Lewis

Ralston Durnan Scobbie Robson
                      Gillespie

Smith         Stanton         King       

Mikkelsen     McMullan

I’d agree with that line up but Lazlo is probably too stupid/pig headed to play someon up beside Mikkelsen.

31 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’d agree with that line up but Lazlo is probably too stupid/pig headed to play someon up beside Mikkelsen.

At this level, at home i really dont think we should play two defensive midfielders. Two forwards should be enough to keep the opposition on the back foot.

Just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, St Innes said:

United! You are at home. ICT 10 shots, 60+% possession. Utd 2 shots in 60 mins??

Yet it’s 1-1? 

Who gives a f**k how much possession/shots you have if you can’t do anything with it.

The league has been long gone for a while now. All about 2nd place from here on in. In the context of the other results not the end of the world, came from behind and a striker scoring again, with Fraser getting some game time. Got the impression from twitter the performance was appalling though, especially first half.

That was fuckin abysmal yet again. I thought that after Tuesdays fightback, we had maybe turned a corner but the truth is we are atrocious. Im struggling to think where to start to be honest so im going to let myself defrost before making any more comment

That was fucking shocking.  Lazlo is an arsehole.  It was obvious after 10-15 minutes that it wasn’t working but took him 35 minutes to realise this, get McDonald stripped, only to tell him to get his trackie back on.

We were far better in the second half playing 4-4-2 then he brings on Fraser towards then end and takes of Mikkelsen rather than Stanton.

If he starts with one up top on Tuesday night he should get sacked on the spot,

That was a pile of dog shite. The set up and the team selection was appalling. I think i counted 3 different players that passed straight out of play under no pressure. Could have conceded 4 in the first half. Great tackle from Durnan on the line too.

What Laszlo was watching, who knows?

At least he changed it and put two (2) strikers up front and you could immediately see the change in body language. We were more direct, got the ball forward and other than some great saves, we could have won the game. Undeservedly.

Fraser coming on is a good sign. 

Why Quinn was needed to sit infront of the defence and do nothing is utterly mental. What were Gillespie and Slater brought in for? Why then play Flood? 

Why bring in a right back and leave our out of position shite midfielder, Murdoch, in the team?

Also, if the rumour about us paying for Lewis if he dosent ply os true then we should send him back and get a keeper on emergencly loan from the Junior leagues. Hes dreadful.

Lewis - 3

Robson - 4

Scobbie - 5

Durnan - 7

Murdoch - 4

Quinn - 2

King - 6 (mostly for 2nd half)

Stanton - 5

Flood - 5

Smith - 4

Mikklesen - 6 as he took his goal well.

McMullan - 7

McDonald - 6

Fraser - 6

Conclusion

If Laszlo plays 1 up front again he should be sacked on the spot with no compensation. Hes a fucking arsehole.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That was fucking shocking.  Lazlo is an arsehole.

If he starts with one up top on Tuesday night he should get sacked on the spot,

3 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

If Laszlo plays 1 up front again he should be sacked on the spot with no compensation. Hes a fucking arsehole.

Great minds.

Guest DAVIDB69

The season is finishing the same as last , it just seems to be treading water till play off time. However we are worse than last season

Big drop in the crowd today.  We had been getting 6000 - 6500 home fans at the start of the season.  Crowd 4700 today including about 100 ICT fans.

I think the fans have been pretty loyal since relegation but that loyalty is getting tested.

Archived