Albion Rovers vs Arbroath

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, stan3600 said:

Was it a new slimline McCord yesterday? I couldn’t see from the highlights.

Couldn’t believe my eyes yesterday when McCord came on . Arse the size of an Ox. Has he been a long term injury?

44 minutes ago, Vodka Vic said:

Couldn’t believe my eyes yesterday when McCord came on . Arse the size of an Ox. Has he been a long term injury?

Yeah been out injured for about 6 weeks that'll have been his first time back yesterday. Ox arse or not a class footballer.

13 hours ago, keptie said:

Yeah been out injured for about 6 weeks that'll have been his first time back yesterday. Ox arse or not a class footballer.

Has anyone told Pongo he's been injured? He didn't seem to think he had any sort of injury at all when we played Stranraer away 3/4 weeks ago.

Has anyone told Pongo he's been injured? He didn't seem to think he had any sort of injury at all when we played Stranraer away 3/4 weeks ago.

We certainly have scope to get Pongo back in the team. With Martin running around breaking up the play Pongo would have more license to get on with the creative part of his game which is his strength.

We certainly have scope to get Pongo back in the team. With Martin running around breaking up the play Pongo would have more license to get on with the creative part of his game which is his strength.

Who do you drop tho?

Pongo frustrates me. He is absolute class and would be one of the first names on the team sheet if he was in better shape. I’ll be really disappointed if he leaves in the summer but unless he can loose some weight & get back in the first team I suspect he’ll be off

5 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

Pongo frustrates me. He is absolute class and would be one of the first names on the team sheet if he was in better shape. I’ll be really disappointed if he leaves in the summer but unless he can loose some weight & get back in the first team I suspect he’ll be off

If i was told you could only keep 11 of the current squad Pongo would be in my 11, he is one player i would persevere with to try and get fitter, he is a total class player and a total different type of midfielder than the others we have at  the club.

Archived