Scottish Cup 1/4's and 6yh round tie.

Dipple burn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beith well beaten by a fitter, determined and more technically gifted Lochee Utd.  Beith were caught out again by some woeful cumbersome defending; they looked and played like they were still in friendly game mode! Missed second penalty by Beith didn't help!! Tommy Martin best for Beith.

We will take it one game at a time Sweep. We were a bit ring rusty yesterday and the conditions made it difficult for both sides. On saying that the home keeper stopped this game from turning into a bit of a thrashing. In all my years following Talbot that has to be the coldest I have ever been.

We will take it one game at a time Sweep. We were a bit ring rusty yesterday and the conditions made it difficult for both sides. On saying that the home keeper stopped this game from turning into a bit of a thrashing. In all my years following Talbot that has to be the coldest I have ever been.
A few pies tae heat ye up then big yin? [emoji4]

1 hour ago, Dipple burn said:

I was at Lugar.  It would have foonered the churlers aff a yak

Archived