Mike Tyson

9 minutes ago, sugna said:

I'm going to do you an enormous favour and assume you're simply very drunk.

Because otherwise that's pretty embarrassingly irrational nonsense. Fortunately it doesn't in any way address the substance of what I wrote, so I can say that completely objectively.

There was no substance to what you wrote except he got convicted so that's totally watertight nobody has ever been wrongly convicted in the history of the world.  If you were actually interested in intellectual vigour you'd do a little research.  Even his fkn jurors say they think he was innocent now lol.  Meaning he'd be acquitted.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

While your entire argument is seemingly as one person has been wrongly convicted Mike Tyson definitely was.
To save future debate, who else has been wrongly convicted (but without a court/judge actually confirming it yet)? I don’t want to make myself look an idiot see.

No there are lots of factors, if anyone is genuinely interested in finding out rather than playing the fanny you can find out on Google in ten minutes.  

No there are lots of factors, if anyone is genuinely interested in finding out rather than playing the fanny you can find out on Google in ten minutes.  

^^^genuinely interested in rape.

IMG_0889.jpg

Wait! There are lots of factors? Why the f**k haven’t you spoken up before? There’s no way in hell the court would have considered “lots of factors”. The man was convicted and is therefore a rapist, until a court determines otherwise.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Wait! There are lots of factors? Why the f**k haven’t you spoken up before? There’s no way in hell the court would have considered “lots of factors”. The man was convicted and is therefore a rapist, until a court determines otherwise.

Lol you're an idiot.  This is why I'm not even bothering to point out the relevant info, it's wasted anyway.

6 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

He’s obviously suffering the consequences now  of frequently  being battered around the ring 

That's inconclusive even if it was proven in a Court of Law....

Lol you're an idiot.  This is why I'm not even bothering to point out the relevant info, it's wasted anyway.

Let’s weigh up the situation;
I think Mike Tyson is a rapist because he’s a convicted rapist.
You don’t think Mike Tyson is a rapist because “there’s lots of factors”.
Yes, I’m definitely the idiot here.

The Peppino Thread Cycle;

Starts thread for people to give opinions and have discussion > doesn't like other opinions or discussion > tells everyone they don't know what they're talking about > calls them an idiot and refuses to continue engaging > rinse > repeat.

9 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Let’s weigh up the situation;
I think Mike Tyson is a rapist because he’s a convicted rapist.
You don’t think Mike Tyson is a rapist because “there’s lots of factors”.
Yes, I’m definitely the idiot here.

You've done no research and know nothing about it other than he was convicted.  I have read quite a lot about it including both his appeals and court transcripts and believe, along with several of his jurors, he was innocent.

4 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:
4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Genuine question then. Why did he go to jail for it? 

The DA said he was the one who did the deed and the all-white jury agreed.

Unanimously. There were 3 black people on the jury. 

You've done no research and know nothing about it other than he was convicted.  I have read quite a lot about it including both his appeals and court transcripts and believe, along with several of his jurors, he was innocent.

It’s interesting you’re very aware exactly what I know, but that’s not particularly important for this.
You’re completely missing the point, what you have read, what you believe doesn’t matter. At all. In the slightest. Tyson was convicted and it has not been overturned, he is a rapist.
You can continue to make assumptions that you’ve read more than everyone else or call folk morons but that won’t change the facts as they are.
Still, the man was an incredible boxer.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Unanimously. There were 3 black people on the jury. 

It has to be unanimous to convict.  I honestly can't be bothered just now and hoped this wouldn't descend into he's a eapist chat since he's clearly not but will explain why I believe him to be innocent later.

Interestingly, Tyson is probably the most honest person ever to walk the face of the earth, and he says something very interesting in his book. 

He says he never raped anybody, but has done seven things worse than rape.  Now what's worse than rape?  Could only really be murder.  So he's basically confessing to having killed seven people in his crazy youth, or been involved in the deaths of.  That's the only thing it could be imo.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

It’s interesting you’re very aware exactly what I know, but that’s not particularly important for this.
You’re completely missing the point, what you have read, what you believe doesn’t matter. At all. In the slightest. Tyson was convicted and it has not been overturned, he is a rapist.
You can continue to make assumptions that you’ve read more than everyone else or call folk morons but that won’t change the facts as they are.
Still, the man was an incredible boxer.

Doesn't matter to you.  But you aren't important.  And you don't know anything about any of it therefore your opinion is entirely irrelevant.

Archived