Holiday Fashion

We all know P&Bers are on the cutting edge of fashion so when I saw that the Guardian had put out a summer menswear shoot I thought I'd share it.

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/gallery/2018/mar/13/menswear-picks-get-off-to-a-flying-start-with-your-holiday-wardrobe-in-pictures

I have a number of questions regarding this shoot

- Who came up with the idea for Gareth from the Office lying around the departures area at Gatwick for this shoot?

- Who in the name of holy f**k would spend £1,000 on these shorts

Shorts, £1,165, and sequin shirt, price on request, by Comme des Garcons, available at Dover Street Market. Socks, stylist’s own. Trainers, £47.99, by Converse, available at Office. Suitcase, XX.

Why is he using that loader to move his suitcase, it looks like it has wheels?  Why is his top half like a male prostitute from Game of Thrones and his bottom a basketball player?

What is going on here?

Shorts, £585, shirt, £675, socks, £100, and shoes, £1,260, by Gucci (gucci.com). Hat, £270, by Gucci (mrporter.com)

I think he's been thrown off the plane for attempting to board wearing only his underpants and his dad's short sleeved shirt.

Have any P&Bers ever spent thousands of pounds to look a bit like a sex-offender?

Archived